Support:

Announcements

Search in Community:

Network Update | 1/4/16

Some Vodafone Ireland customers may be experiencing intermittent issues accessing mobile data, resulting in a slower browsing experience.  We are aware of the issue and are currently working to resolve this as quickly as possible.  Vodafone apologises for any inconvenience caused to those customers impacted.

Learn all about our new forum, right here .
If I've requested details via a private message, please include a link to your thread when sending these over - due to the volume of queries, PMs without a thread link may not be answered.
Share to Facebook Share to Twitter More...
Message 1 of 5 (3,014 Views)
Highlighted
Topics: 39
Kudos: 571
Solutions: 485

Re: Network Update | 1/4/16

[ Edited ]

The cause of the intermittent issues which some customers may have experienced earlier with mobile data has been identified, and most customers will no longer be impacted.

Should you still be experiencing any issues, we recommend switching your device to airplane mode, waiting 30 seconds, and then switching airplane mode off. For information explaining how to do this on your device, please see our device guides, linked here: http://deviceguides.vodafone.ie/web/

Vodafone apologises for any inconvenience caused to those customers impacted.

To send me a private message, simply click here
Please include a link to your thread when sending these over - due to the volume of queries, PMs without a thread link will not be answered.
Message 2 of 5 (2,045 Views)
Frequent Poster

[ Edited ]

Hi Daz,

There also seems to be an issue with Home Broadband, have been down for over an hour now. Lots of other reports on boards.ie and http://irishoutages.com/problems/vodafone.

Cheers,

Patrick

Message 3 of 5 (197 Views)

Hi Patrick,

This issue has been logged with our network crew and we are currently in the process of investigating the matter, apologies for any inconvenience caused.

Thanks,

Ashling

Please include a link to your thread when sending these over - due to the volume of queries, PMs without a thread link will not be answered.
Message 4 of 5 (187 Views)

Hi Patrick,

We have been advised that this issue has now been resolved, if you need anything else, please get in touch.

Thanks,

Ashling

Message 5 of 5 (153 Views)