Support:

Announcements

Search in Community:

#AskSamsung | Live Q&A

[ Edited ]

AskSamsung.jpgWith the official launch of the Samsung Galaxy S7 and S7 Edge fast approaching we're organising a special treat for all our Samsung and tech lovers.This Friday, March 4th at 1pm we will host a Live Q&A with a senior product manager from Samsung where you will have a chance to have your questions about their latest flagship smartphone answered.

This event will be livestreamed across the globe utilising the power of our 4G network on Pericsope so ensure you're following us!

Beat the queue and get your questions in now by commenting below. 

If you're on Twitter follow us @VodafoneIreland and use #AskSamsung to join the conversation. Remember the Samsung Galaxy S7 and S7 Edge are available to Pre Order now, just click > http://bit.ly/PreOrder_S7

Learn all about our new forum, right here .
If I've requested details via a private message, please include a link to your thread when sending these over - due to the volume of queries, PMs without a thread link may not be answered.
Share to Facebook Share to Twitter More...
Message 1 of 7 (1,502 Views)
Topics: 54
Kudos: 997
Solutions: 171

Re: #AskSamsung | Live Q&A

Hello, delighted that microsd card is back in your devices. Just a few questions.

Does the S7 have MHL or USB-C output capabilities?

Why no micro USB-3 support?

Will the VR Headset be free in Ireland with Vodafone or is their a cost. And if there's a cost why is it not free here like much of the rest of the world?

Thanks in advance!
Cookie
Vodafone Community Expert (or so I'm told) and S8 owner. I don't work for Vodafone
Message 2 of 7 (1,456 Views)

Periscope live video here:

https://www.periscope.tv/w/aagwyTFZTEVKa2dWa0xRTm58MU95S0FSbVpxd3dHYqJmCJuZcVR1jvmZpSxfdqy9R8uFCaeMy...
Cookie
Vodafone Community Expert (or so I'm told) and S8 owner. I don't work for Vodafone
Message 3 of 7 (1,453 Views)
Topics: 111
Kudos: 500
Solutions: 95

Still a few issues with no stereo speakers on the Galaxy S7/Edge any reason behind this? Also the media player isn't the best needs some upgrading to it.

The day of idiots is upon us!!!!
Message 4 of 7 (1,450 Views)
Frequent Poster

Hi cookie,

Missed the live Q&A, did you get an answer to the latter part of your post on VR headset. I paid 1/2 price for VR when I pre-ordered my S7 on 26th Feb, but the offer itself is now also cheaper.

I wish Vodafone would make their minds up. Here is my post on same. S7 Pre-Order

Message 5 of 7 (1,440 Views)

No word although I am seeing conflicting reports saying VF are now offering it free with S7. May be mods can confirm??
Cookie
Message 6 of 7 (1,431 Views)
Highlighted
Frequent Poster

Cookie,

Only just received a text from Vodafone advising that I can expect a €99 credit towards my first bill. Some i'm happy, S7 + VR + charger for 299.99. Not bad at all

Message 7 of 7 (1,429 Views)