Menu Toggle

Welcome to Vodafone Community

Announcements
From 04.04.19 to 29.04.19 responses may be delayed. To ensure the fastest response to your query, please click here and select your service type, to speak with our live chat team.
Close announcement

Android Devices

forgot PIN

Products and Services FAQs

Products & Services FAQs

Poster

I just remove my SIM card and put it beck  and my phone showing that is locked by Vodafone Protect.I don't remember that I ever have some PIN and don't know how to recover it.Please can you halp me

View more options
6 REPLIES 6
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi there,
I've requested the PIN for you, and will send it by private message once I have it.

Thanks,

Learn all about our new forum, right here .
To send me a private message, simply click here
Please include a link to your thread when sending these over - due to the volume of queries, PMs without a thread link will not be answered.
View more options
Poster

I do not remember pine, maybe someone can help me?

View more options

Hi there,

I have just replied to your PM

- Aoife

View more options
Poster
I forgot my pin for vodafone protect its sayd they send my en email with a link to reset my pin but I don't receive any on email what I need do now?Thank u a mill
View more options
Poster
I forgot my vodafone protect pin they sayd were send me an email with a link to reset my pin I don't reseve any emails what I do thank u
View more options

Hi there,

Can you please PM the below info and we can assist you with this:

Mobile number-

Address-

DOB-

Make and model of your phone-

IMEI-

Link to this thread-

Thanks,

Danielle 

Learn all about our new forum, right here .
If I've requested details via a private message, please include a link to your thread when sending these over - due to the volume of queries, PMs without a thread link may not be answered.
View more options
Top Contributors
my-vodafonemenufacebooktwittercommunityclosechevron-downchevron-up