Support:

Android Devices

Search in Community:
Contributor

Sony Xperia XZ2 Premium with dual camera and 4K HDR display announced

Sony Mobile has finally unveiled the Xperia XZ2 Premium. It was due to be announced at MWC earlier in the year, but was held back for some reason. The device arrives with a 5.8-inch 4K HDR display and is the first Xperia device that comes equipped with dual cameras on the rear.

Sony says the camera has the world’s highest ISO sensitivity video recording in a smartphone with ISO 12,800 for video and an astonishing ISO 51,200 for photos with bright live view-finder. One of the camera sensors will shoot colour and the other will be black and white. 

The front camera has a 13MP snapper. Other features include 6GB RAM and a 3,540mAh battery capacity. The Xperia XZ2 Premium will be available globally from Summer 2018 and will ship with Android 8.0 Oreo.

https://blogs.sonymobile.com/press_release/taking-smartphone-cameras-extreme-sonys-new-xperia-xz2-pr...

Share to Facebook Share to Twitter More...
Message 1 of 3 (446 Views)
Topics: 54
Kudos: 1,058
Solutions: 203

Re: Sony Xperia XZ2 Premium with dual camera and 4K HDR display announced

And the price! Wow. They're taking about over 1000USD. Compare that to the S9 which is between 700-800 USD. Dont like the big bezels either, not for that price. Are you getting one Billbond?
Cookie
Vodafone Community Expert (or so I'm told) and S9 owner. I don't work for Vodafone
Message 2 of 3 (441 Views)
Highlighted
Contributor

Re: Sony Xperia XZ2 Premium with dual camera and 4K HDR display announced

Ah it wont be that price, it will be the same price as the S9+ so around the 700-800 $ as thats it competitor.

I still like my compact smartphones, as I want a great camera and not too bothered by screen size.

Hmm just read, it wont be launched in UK/IE for some reason.

Message 3 of 3 (440 Views)