Menu Toggle

Welcome to Vodafone Community

Android Devices

Sold a phone with no available accessories

Highlighted
Products and Services FAQs

Products & Services FAQs

Poster
With Vodafone since the dawn of mobile phones...! Bought N9 lite a few weeks ago...asked for cover and screen protector...told not in stock expecting them in...checked a couple of times...told today ..."they won't be coming in that line has been discontinued !!!! " If I had been told that I would have bought a different phone.. a phone without it's protector is just a fall away from the bin.....am soooooo disappointed in Vodafone.....shabby sales technique !
View more options
2 REPLIES 2
Community Expert
You cant blame Vodafone for not telling you things. If you'd asked the question and they told you a lie then they would be at fault but most people would do their homework before a purchase. You can get most of the things you want on amazon or ebay. The customer does bare some responsibility in a purchase. It is your money after all.
Cookie
Vodafone Community Expert (or so I'm told) and S9 owner. I don't work for Vodafone
View more options

Hi there,

Apologies for the delay in responding, we experienced a high volume of queries.

Unfortunately, as our products and services are subject to change, we would be unable to guarantee that a specific line of handsets or accessories would be available to purchase indefinitely. As Cookie has mentioned, there are alternative means that you avail of if you would like to purchase a screen protector or handset cover for the Vodafone N9 Lite.

Thanks,

Ashling

Learn all about our new forum, right here .
To send me a private message, simply click here
Please include a link to your thread when sending these over - due to the volume of queries, PMs without a thread link will not be answered.
View more options
Top Contributors
my-vodafonemenufacebooktwittercommunityclosechevron-downchevron-up