Menu Toggle

Welcome to Vodafone Community

Announcements
Responses may be delayed through this channel. To ensure the fastest response to your query, please click here and select your service type, to speak with our live chat team.
Close announcement

Android Devices

SIM Activation

SOLVED
View solved solution
Highlighted
Products and Services FAQs

Products & Services FAQs

Poster

I tried to top up credit to my phone but it said it was having technical difficultys so I tried the Vodafone app. I then found out my phone number isn't activated. I would please like it activated thank you.

View more options
6 REPLIES 6
Community Expert
When was it last topped up?
Cookie
Vodafone Community Expert (or so I'm told) and S10 owner. I don't work for Vodafone
View more options
Poster

a few months ago

View more options
Community Expert

Mods  can sort it for you but they wont be back until Monday to help. You could try live chat. To use live chat click support at the top of this page then choose the servuce you need supprot with (bill or pre pay. etc..). Click CHAT icon that pops up in the bottom right hand corner of the next screen.

Cookie
Vodafone Community Expert (or so I'm told) and S10 owner. I don't work for Vodafone
View more options
Valued Poster
If you don't top up within six months, you won't be able to make calls. If you don't top up after eight months, the mobile number will be recycled. In the future, make sure to top up your mobile number. Send a PM to one of the mods with the following and they can look into it for you:

Mobile Number
Address
Date of Birth
Link to this thread
View more options

Hi there,

Apologies for the delay in responding. If you send us a private message (via the link in my signature) with the details in the above post we can take a look into this for you?

Thanks,

Heather.

Learn all about our new forum, right here .
To send me a private message, simply click here
Please include a link to your thread when sending these over - due to the volume of queries, PMs without a thread link will not be answered.
View more options
Poster
Ok, will do thank you
View more options
Top Contributors
my-vodafonemenufacebooktwittercommunityclosechevron-downchevron-up