Announcements
Welcome to the Vodafone Community!
Close announcement

Android Devices

Requested unlock code 14th September

Products and Services FAQs

Products & Services FAQs

Poster

I am out of contract and requested my unlock code on 14th September, I recieved the incorrect code on 28th September and the incorrect master unlock code on 3rd October. 

Since then I have been on the phone countless times asking for correct NAC, I was sent in to store and told they would unlock it, when I queried this I was assured they most definitely could do this. They cant. 

I got a complaint ID and I submitted complaint on line via the website on 26th October, and again on 6th November,  I received no acknowledgement email, no escalation time frame, no phone call, basically no response what so ever. The team leader I spoke to on 26th October assure me I would have the correct NAC with in 2 weeks. I havent. And still almost 2 months after the initial request I still have no unlock code.

Customer service on this has been completely appalling after 20+ years with vodafone.

View more options
8 REPLIES
Poster

Received a call from vodafone to contact Samsung directly. 

They say Vodafone have to give it to me. 

Round and round in circles

View more options
Contributor

Could you try requesting the NAC code again and see if its easier?

https://nac.vodafone.ie/

View more options
Poster

I've received the incorrect one, twice, Vodafone say they dont have any other code to give me. 

View more options
Contributor

Ok, so it looks like samsung is giving Vodafone the wrong codes.

Did you get the same codes on both occassions?

View more options
Poster

No first code was incorrect, when I asked for another I got Master unlock code. 

Again incorrect

View more options
Poster

Also, the team leader/manager I spoke to on 26th assured me he had ordered, and that I would receive, the correct code with in 10 days

View more options
Contributor

Hmm it seems like Samsung have the wrong unlock code for your phone so thats why Vodafone are asking you to deal with them.

Thats fine but they should give you a technical contact in Samsung to deal with

View more options

Hi deecee, 

If you private message (via the link in my signature) over the below info, I can take a further look into this for you. Vodafone mobile number, Address, Date of birth, IMEI, Make and model of the handset, Email address, Link to your thread or post and your Complaints number please.Thanks, Ailís

Learn all about our new forum, right here .
To send me a private message, simply click here
Please include a link to your thread when sending these over - due to the volume of queries, PMs without a thread link will not be answered.
View more options
Top Contributors
my-vodafonemenufacebooktwittercommunityclosechevron-downchevron-up