Plenty of MWC leaks

Highlighted
Products and Services FAQs

Products & Services FAQs

Valued Poster

With MWC coming soon, there is plenty of leaks ,here are just some

There will be a big push for 5G

Sony Xperia L3

Sony Mobile is expected to launch the Xperia L3, its latest budget smartphone, at the MWC tradeshow in Barcelona later this month. Renders and specifications for the device have leaked by WinFuture.de, showing a 5.7-inch device with 720 x 1440 pixel resolution (18:9 display ratio).

So this device does not have the super-skinny ‘CinemaWide’ display used in the Xperia 10 and Xperia 10 Plus, but it will have a dual camera setup on the rear. This is said to include a 13MP camera combined with a 2MP camera to implement depth effects. The front camera is rumoured to have a 8MP sensor. 

Other features include a 3300mAh battery, 3GB RAM, 32GB internal storage microSD memory card slot, side-mounted fingerprint sensor, USB-C and run Android 8.1 Oreo. The Xperia L3 is expected to be available in Silver, Grey and Gold, with a price point of €199.

And Xperia 10 and 10 Plus

And the Nokia 9 with its Penta Camera setup looks interesting

Image result for nokia penta camera

View more options
4 REPLIES 4
Community Expert

The nokia 9 looks ludicrous and for me unfortunately the sony's have way too much bezel in this day and age.

Cookie
Vodafone Community Expert (or so I'm told) and S9 owner. I don't work for Vodafone
View more options
Valued Poster

I dont mind bezels as i think notchs and punch holes look daft. 

Wonder will there be any <1000€ foldable phones announced.

View more options
Community Expert
I'll reserve judgement on the punch hole until it's in my hands by I dont like the notch. I think there is room for thinner bezels with a camera though.

Not sure about the first iteration of foldable phones. Might be a while before they are "good".
Cookie
Vodafone Community Expert (or so I'm told) and S9 owner. I don't work for Vodafone
View more options
Valued Poster

Definatley thinner bezels look better.

Yeah im in the same boat about foldble phones,  they definatley need a few iterations to get it 

View more options
Top Contributors
my-vodafonemenufacebooktwittercommunityclosechevron-downchevron-up