Welcome to the Vodafone Community!
Close announcement

Android Devices

Pixel 3 XL Pre-Order

Products and Services FAQs

Products & Services FAQs

Frequent Poster

My Pixel 3 XL pre-order has been sitting in a state of :
Your order is due for dispatch. "   since mid-October.

People are now able to purchase these devices in stores.   
My card has been charged the full amount,  and it's ridiculous that I'm still waiting for it to ship.  
When will the devices be sent out ?

View more options
10 REPLIES
Contributor

Send a Mod a PM with all your details and your order number, id say they can look into it for you

View more options

Hi there, 

Could you please send us a PM with your Mobile number, Address, Date of Birth and Order number and we can take a further look into this. ~Ailís

Learn all about our new forum, right here .
To send me a private message, simply click here
Please include a link to your thread when sending these over - due to the volume of queries, PMs without a thread link will not be answered.
View more options
Frequent Poster
Thanks Ailis, PM sent.
View more options
Frequent Poster

By way of an update here, I and other Vodafone pre-order customers are getting no customer support from Vodafone.

Most requests are met with a generic wait and see, or we'll get back to you.

Getting talk of the pre-orders being "stuck" in the IT system and no sign of progressing until at least next week.  I did ask if it was a stock issue, but it seems it's an IT issue, which is crazy.

Anothe rep said that the pre-orders are on a 6 week wait list,  whereas it would be possible to buy the phone immediately on a new order.

This is madness and terrible customer service.

And to compound matters,  when my colleague raised a thread on the Vodafone Community here for his own pre-order issue,  it was flagged as spam and removed.  

Absolutely shambolic !!

View more options
Poster

My post was marked as spam, so I'm posting it here.

-----

I just got off live chat with a Vodafone representative querying my white 64GB Pixel 3XL preorder. I ordered on the 18th of October on the reassurance of the Vodafone twitter account which confirmed that preorders made before the 30th would be delivered on the 1st of November.

I was told that "I can see the order is in proces and as per the process it takes around 6 weeks once you preorder the phone". Does this mean that all preorders take 6 weeks even though the phone was released on the 1st of November?

I asked this question and mentioned that the phone was currently released. "As of now the phone is available and you can get the phone online or also by visiting nearby Vodafone Store........If you wish you can place a new order from your end and within 24-48 hours you should get the phone."

So the phone is in stock and people who order today will have the phone delivered, but those who preordered have to wait 6 weeks??

Of course, the money has been taken for the phone, so I asked about cancelling my order. "..once the phone is back to us, money will be refunded on your bank account within 3-5 working days". So I should order and pay for the phone again, have it delivered and when the preorder arrives, I should send it back for a refund of my original preorder. This is insane.

Can someone please shed some light on what's going on here with P3XL preorders? I've contacted Vodafone multiple times and everytime I've been told "We'll get back to you". The lack of communication is completely infuriating.

View more options
Poster
I preordered a black 128gb 3xl, got similar response from Vodafone. As far as I can gather some variants of colours/ storage options never came in, Vodafone only have black 64gb for 3/3xl. I know the 128gb options definitely didn't, according to Google store they should start shipping on 19th November. So I think it's partly a stock issue but then Vodafone have compounded the problem by not informing their customers and giving them little or no info.
View more options
Frequent Poster

Still no communication to anyone ?  
Even explaining the issue would help.  Ignoring customers who have already paid is what a two-bit scam organisation would do !

View more options

Hi there, 

We are currently waiting on an update on this for you and will get back to you as soon as possible. Our apologies for the delay on this.  ~Ailís

Learn all about our new forum, right here .
To send me a private message, simply click here
Please include a link to your thread when sending these over - due to the volume of queries, PMs without a thread link will not be answered.
View more options
Frequent Poster

This whole experience has been disgraceful on Vodafone's part. 
I'm cancelling my order at the first available opportunity (even if that means returning the device when it comes) and moving networks.

Paying far too much money to be treated like this !

View more options
Frequent Poster

To cap off the terrible customer service here,   after over a month of  Vodafone having taken my €889 euro,  it is now being refunded and I'm back to square one with no phone !!

This is disgraceful behaviour from a "leading provider"  !!

View more options
Top Contributors
my-vodafonemenufacebooktwittercommunityclosechevron-downchevron-up