Menu Toggle

Welcome to Vodafone Community

Android Devices

Online order

Highlighted
Products and Services FAQs

Products & Services FAQs

Poster
Hi first time posting I ordered a Samsung A7 from the online store today but 12 hours later it's still saying payment beinb processed but money was taken from my bank. Can anyone help I thought it would have been shipped or at least be ready by the evening. Order num o557765951
View more options
4 REPLIES
Valued Poster
Hi there

Send a PM to one of the mods with the following and they can look into it for you
Mobile Number
Order Number
Address
Date of Birth
Link to this thread
View more options
Poster

hello there i ordered online on 6 dec s6 plus but havent got from the shop and im flying back home on sunday .does any one know how to cancel the order cause i already paid. online order o557747483

View more options
Community Expert
Orders placed cannot be cancelled but when you receive delivery refuse it and a refund will be processed. if you dont pick it up from a store within a few days of when it arrives it will be returned and you will be refunded.
Cookie
Vodafone Community Expert (or so I'm told) and S9 owner. I don't work for Vodafone
View more options

Hi there, 

We can take a further look into this for you if you could please send us a PM with your contact number and store the handset was ordered to along with a link to this thread, ~Ailís

Learn all about our new forum, right here .
To send me a private message, simply click here
Please include a link to your thread when sending these over - due to the volume of queries, PMs without a thread link will not be answered.
View more options
Top Contributors
my-vodafonemenufacebooktwittercommunityclosechevron-downchevron-up