Menu Toggle

Welcome to Vodafone Community

Android Devices

Network Unlock Code

Products and Services FAQs

Products & Services FAQs

Poster

Hi Vodafone,

Was just trying to get in touch with you about getting a code to unlock the network on my phone so that I can use a different sim card.

This is urgent so would appreciate your help on this asap.

Thanks

View more options
7 REPLIES
Community Expert
You can apply here:

http://nac.vodafone.ie

It can take up to 10 working days to receive the code.
Cookie
Vodafone Community Expert (or so I'm told) and S9 owner. I don't work for Vodafone
View more options

Hi there,

Sorry for the delay in our reply. Cookie is correct in advising you to visit the link provided (thanks Cookie).

Thanks,

Liam

Learn all about our new forum, right here .
To send me a private message, simply click here
Please include a link to your thread when sending these over - due to the volume of queries, PMs without a thread link will not be answered.
View more options
Poster

Hi, I've requested the NAC for my Galaxy S5 neo over three months ago and haven't got an answer other than the initial email of confirmation for the request. I've sent several emails to that email address trying to get an update to no avail. Can you help me with that?

View more options
Community Expert

PM the following info

Mobile number:
Address:
Date of birth:
IMEI:
Link to this thread
Make and model of the handset:

to which ever mod you see on the forum (Usually @Ashling or @Liam).

Cookie
Vodafone Community Expert (or so I'm told) and S9 owner. I don't work for Vodafone
View more options

Hi there,

I'm really sorry to hear this, if you could PM me with the info Cookie has outlined in his post, I can chase this up for you?

Thanks,

Ashling

Please include a link to your thread when sending these over - due to the volume of queries, PMs without a thread link will not be answered.
View more options
Poster
Thank you for offering to help. I didn't got a chance to PM but magically yesterday I got an email with my NAC so happy days, this has been resolved. Cheers.
View more options
Highlighted

That's really great to hear Smiley Happy

If you require any further assistance, please get in touch.

Thanks,

Ashling

View more options
Top Contributors
my-vodafonemenufacebooktwittercommunityclosechevron-downchevron-up