Can't send or recieve mms messages

SOLVED
View solved solution
Highlighted
Products and Services FAQs

Products & Services FAQs

Frequent Poster

Hi

I have a HTC Desire 825.  I can't send or recieve mms messages.  When sending I get an error saying "Unable to send message after multiple attempts"

I think I have all settings correct on the phone.  Any help would be appreciated.

Regards

Jimmy

View more options
7 REPLIES

Hi Jimmy,

I have passed this on to our tech team for further review. As soon as I have news, I'll be in touch.

Thanks,

Ashling

Learn all about our new forum, right here .
To send me a private message, simply click here
Please include a link to your thread when sending these over - due to the volume of queries, PMs without a thread link will not be answered.
View more options
Frequent Poster

Thank you Ashling

View more options

Hi Jimmy,

That should be working for you now; can you please restart your handset and connect to mobile data to test this again? Please note that as you were not provisioned correctly for MMS, you will be unable to access any messages that were sent prior to this update.

Thanks,

Ashling

Please include a link to your thread when sending these over - due to the volume of queries, PMs without a thread link will not be answered.
View more options
Frequent Poster
Thanks Ashling,
Unfortunately, it's still not working. I'm still getting the same message.
Regards,
Jimmy
View more options

Hi Jimmy,

I'm sorry to hear this, I have sent this back to our tech team for further review.

Thanks,

Ashling

View more options

Hi Jimmy,

As you don't currently have enough credit to send / receive MMS, we would recommend that you top up and test this again.

Thanks,

Ashling

View more options
Frequent Poster

Thanks Ashling

You've hit the nail on the head with this one I'd say.

As my tariff is €20 a month for unlimited calls and texts and 1gig data (I think) I never even though of not having credit for mms.

However, rather than a vague message that says after multiple attempts message couldn't be sent and me spending time on here and trying different settings to fix the problem, would it be an idea for the error message to tell people the actual cause of the error?

Thanks again

Regards

Jimmy

View more options
Top Contributors
my-vodafonemenufacebooktwittercommunityclosechevron-downchevron-up