Menu Toggle

Welcome to Vodafone Community

Announcements
Responses may be delayed through this channel. To ensure the fastest response to your query, please click here and select your service type, to speak with our live chat team.
Close announcement

Android Devices

Block a phone number from my Samsung

Products and Services FAQs

Products & Services FAQs

Poster

Anyone knows how to block a phone number on small old galaxy young? I cannot find the option anywhere, unlike on an iphone for example. The reason I need this is I think there is another dodgy service calling me and taking money out of my account even though I never answer their calls.

As a first step, I want to try and block their phone number. thanks.

View more options
3 REPLIES 3
Community Expert
They cannot take money from you unless you call them back. It must be either a premium rate text service or some other issue. Answering a call will not cause a charge and blocking the number will not be a solution.
Cookie
Vodafone Community Expert (or so I'm told) and S10 owner. I don't work for Vodafone
View more options
Community Expert

Maybe install a seperate blocker app or a different call handler app if the Samsung app doenst support blocking numbers

View more options
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi there,
Cookie and billbond4 are correct here - no charges apply to incoming calls. 
Were you able to find a suitable blocking function?

Thanks,

Learn all about our new forum, right here .
To send me a private message, simply click here
Please include a link to your thread when sending these over - due to the volume of queries, PMs without a thread link will not be answered.
View more options
Top Contributors
my-vodafonemenufacebooktwittercommunityclosechevron-downchevron-up