Menu Toggle

Welcome to Vodafone Community

Android Devices

Bill Pay Phone Replacement/Repair

Products and Services FAQs

Products & Services FAQs

Poster

Hello,

I had my phone (Samsung S9) in my top pocket in the car,when i got out to check time my phone screen went all green and fuzzy. Could barely see anything! On the bottom left hand side corner the glass has a slight chip in it with a few cracks around it. It goes all black now, cant even unlock the screen,only hearing the unlock/lock sound. Im guessing the lcd is gone in it but the phone is new?!.  Could be fault with the screen being weak.I renewed my contract just about a month ago. I went it to store on my way to work,they told me the warranty is voided because of the crack on the screen? The quoted me 4 to 5 hundred euros to get it replace and told me to try elsewhere to get it repaired cheaper. Was in a rush for work so i couldnt stay long. On my lunch break, i contacted customer care,who was helpful...kinda. They just gave me a credit note for 80 euros towards my next bill?? All i wanted was a Replacement/Repair because there must be a fault with the phone.

I've been a customer for over 12 years and I feel like my consumer rights are not being acknowledge. I am very upset over this matter.

View more options
4 REPLIES
Valued Poster
Hi,
Contact live chat or send a PM to @Liam @Daz @Aoife or @Ashling with the following and they can look into it for you. The mods won't be back until Monday though.

Mobile Number
Address
Date of Birth
Link to this thread
View more options
Poster
Thank you
View more options
Valued Poster
No worries.
View more options

You recently contacted us for assistance, we’d like to ask you a few questions to help us understand your experience.
Please click the link below if you'd like to give your feedback.

https://vodafone.eu.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_6SgnisRxMTTezXL

Thanks,

Learn all about our new forum, right here .
If I've requested details via a private message, please include a link to your thread when sending these over - due to the volume of queries, PMs without a thread link may not be answered.
View more options
Top Contributors
my-vodafonemenufacebooktwittercommunityclosechevron-downchevron-up