Menu Toggle

Welcome to Vodafone Community

Announcements
From 04.04.19 to 29.04.19 responses may be delayed. To ensure the fastest response to your query, please click here and select your service type, to speak with our live chat team.
Close announcement

Android Devices

4G Signal Showing with upload/download arrows but Can't connect to data

Products and Services FAQs

Products & Services FAQs

Poster

Hi Ported my number to vodafone at 26th November 2018, Since then I am unable to use data through vodafone.

I have postpaid plan of 399 with 40gb data per month but it is wastage for me because I am not able to use it.

I have raised 2 complaints through vodafone but still issue is there. Vodafone team always saying to wait for 24 hours.

I have checked to insert my sim in another 2 phones and still data is not working. it means issue is in vodafone.

It's been approax 2 weeks without internet.

Sometimes I noticed that My Internet was on at midnight after 12:00 AM, but again stopped working after 1-2 hours.

I have also tried with airplane mode on/off and put correct APN settings, but still no luck.

Please resolve this issue ASAP.

View more options
2 REPLIES 2
Valued Poster
View more options

Hi there,

Can you please PM your number, address & DOB so we can look into this for you.

Thanks,

Danielle 

Learn all about our new forum, right here .
If I've requested details via a private message, please include a link to your thread when sending these over - due to the volume of queries, PMs without a thread link may not be answered.
View more options
Top Contributors
my-vodafonemenufacebooktwittercommunityclosechevron-downchevron-up