Support:

iPhone

Search in Community:
Poster
ballwebhost

iPhone 5S Unlock

Hi Guys,

I have a bit of a tender situation, and don't really want to go into too much detail on a public forum.

I need to have my phone unlocked urgently as I am travelling to the UK and really cannot afford the roaming costs as data is impecible when I'm away and will need to use a local sim card.

The reason behind this is, I have a disabled partner and son and also a sister who is permenantly hospitalised  and I am required to keep in touch 24/7 which includes, ( I can explain why in a private message)

I'm wondering if I can get assistance with an unlock? I've already paid an advanced payment with the retail store on my account of €150 when I signed up so this would count towards my payments.

It would be great for some help,

Regards,

Patrick

Share to Facebook Share to Twitter More...
Message 1 of 6 (513 Views)
Please use plain text.
Contributor
Sadiq_Redmond

Re: iPhone 5S Unlock

ballwebhost wrote:

Hi Guys,

I have a bit of a tender situation, and don't really want to go into too much detail on a public forum.

I need to have my phone unlocked urgently as I am travelling to the UK and really cannot afford the roaming costs as data is impecible when I'm away and will need to use a local sim card.

The reason behind this is, I have a disabled partner and son and also a sister who is permenantly hospitalised  and I am required to keep in touch 24/7 which includes, ( I can explain why in a private message)

I'm wondering if I can get assistance with an unlock? I've already paid an advanced payment with the retail store on my account of €150 when I signed up so this would count towards my payments.

It would be great for some help,

Regards,

Patrick

Hi there Patrick,

Try using this link there are a few criteria to meet , if any problems just post back as a mod is also online :-)

Thanks,

Sadiq Redmond,

Welcome to Vodafone and the eForum.
Please set up a thread if you need help with a query. Did I help you with your query? Then Please Click the Thumbs Up Button and Solution Solved As Helping You Can Help Others. - Owner of: iPhone 4s/5/5s /Blackberry Q10/Curve 9320/Vodafone Smart 1 and Samsung Galaxy S3. Don't PM Me Personal Details. And Yes I'm a Astronomer and a Physicist
Message 2 of 6 (504 Views)
Please use plain text.
Poster
ballwebhost

Hey,

That page is showing me an error when accessing "Disallowed Key Characters."

Regards,

Patrick

Message 3 of 6 (501 Views)
Please use plain text.
Contributor
Sadiq_Redmond

Hi there Patrick,

If you try another browser it should work as the link does not support a few browsers , Internet Explorer or firefox will do just fine :-)

Thanks,
Sadiq Redmond,

Please set up a thread if you need help with a query. Did I help you with your query? Then Please Click the Thumbs Up Button and Solution Solved As Helping You Can Help Others. - Owner of: iPhone 4s/5/5s /Blackberry Q10/Curve 9320/Vodafone Smart 1 and Samsung Galaxy S3. Don't PM Me Personal Details. And Yes I'm a Astronomer and a Physicist
Message 4 of 6 (497 Views)
Please use plain text.
Poster
ballwebhost

Thanks, it worked in Firefox (as I'm on a Mac , dont use IE.)

That request was submitted successfully without any errors or saying that I don't qualify.

Cheers,

Patrick
Message 5 of 6 (495 Views)
Please use plain text.
Contributor
Sadiq_Redmond

No bother Patrick good to hear if any news or delays just pop back onto the forum :-)
Sadiq Redmond,

Message 6 of 6 (492 Views)
Please use plain text.