Search in Community:
Topics: 48
Kudos: 530
Solutions: 492

Re: Age restriction

Hi there,
Could you restart and try it now please?

Thanks,

Learn all about our new forum, right here .
To send me a private message, simply click here
Please include a link to your thread when sending these over - due to the volume of queries, PMs without a thread link will not be answered.
Share to Facebook Share to Twitter More...
Message 41 of 62 (1,499 Views)
Poster

Posted from Apple iPhone
Yep, that has worked, thanks for your help Daz.
Message 42 of 62 (1,489 Views)

Good stuff, thanks for letting me know.

Please include a link to your thread when sending these over - due to the volume of queries, PMs without a thread link will not be answered.
Message 43 of 62 (1,485 Views)
Poster

Same problem. What info do you need to resolve this?

Message 44 of 62 (1,275 Views)
Topics: 54
Kudos: 1,058
Solutions: 203

Are you payg?
Cookie
Vodafone Community Expert (or so I'm told) and S9 owner. I don't work for Vodafone
Message 45 of 62 (1,272 Views)

Hi there,
As Cookie mentions, a PAYG customer can have the restriction lifted by visiting a store with photo ID.

Thanks,

Message 46 of 62 (1,255 Views)
Anonymous

Posted from Samsung SM-G925I
Hi I'm having problem with my internet and age restriction, I'm a bill pay customer and I am well over the age. Can somebody fix this for me please?
Message 47 of 62 (984 Views)

Mods wont be back until Monday to help. You could try live chat. To use live chat click talk to us at the bottom of this page then choose whether you're on bill or pre pay. It should pop up then. If Chrome browser acts up then try a different browser as some versions don't appear to play well with the links.

Cookie
Vodafone Community Expert (or so I'm told) and S9 owner. I don't work for Vodafone
Message 48 of 62 (981 Views)

Hi there,

If you private message (via the link in my signature) over the below info, I can look into this for you?

Mobile number:

Address:

Date of birth:

Link to your thread or post:

Thanks,

Ashling

Message 49 of 62 (969 Views)
Poster

5 weeks ago i noticed i couldn't get on to the lottery app, then sky super 6 or sky bet, i tried on browsers on my phone and got the age restriction message, i called customer service and was told it would be fixed in an hour, a few more calls and still not fixed. I went into my local store 4 weeks ago and they couldn't fix it , they called customer serivce and a guy called islam couldn't fix, about 20 mails later and now 4 weeks and it's still not fixed, i got a call from another guy called omar who said oh i was out sick but will deal with it now, that was a few weeks back , he was cold and rude. now the first of sept tomorrow and 4 weeks on and vodafone have left me out to dry. i'm 6 months into a 12 month sim only deal, i plan to break this and move to eir next week, i feel that vodafone can;t give me a full serivce so i'm with in my rights to walk away. so fd up and stressed out about it. so many calls, e mails and stood in a store for 2 hours.. 

Message 50 of 62 (449 Views)

If you break your contract early you would be liable for the remaining months. Mods wont be back until Monday to help. You could try live chat. To use live chat click talk to us at the bottom of this page then choose whether you're on bill or pre pay. It should pop up then. If Chrome browser acts up then try a different browser as some versions don't appear to play well with the links.

Cookie
Message 51 of 62 (439 Views)
Poster

Posted from Apple iPhone

I’m not talking to them anymore nearly 5 weeks about 5 or 6 different people any no one can fix , it’s not a browser issue it’s the same on them all . I feel I can walk away as they can’t fix . 

Message 52 of 62 (437 Views)
Poster

Posted from Apple iPhone

I’m not talking to them anymore nearly 5 weeks about 5 or 6 different people any no one can fix , it’s not a browser issue it’s the same on them all . I feel I can walk away as they can’t fix .  Gas you’re only concerned about the contract and money and not a fix

Message 53 of 62 (435 Views)

I dont work for vodafone.
Cookie
Message 54 of 62 (430 Views)
Poster

Posted from Apple iPhone
Lucky you
Message 55 of 62 (412 Views)
Topics: 50
Kudos: 420
Solutions: 44

@mattradio wrote:

I feel I can walk away as they can’t fix . 

Well - can you point out which part of the contract Vodafone is in breach of that would allow the contract to be walked away from without honouring your contract?

Cookie was bringing the contract to your attention only to alert you that the world doesn't work like you seen to believe - we all can't walk away from our contracts because we "feel we can"

Contracts are legally binding after all.

I don't work for Vodafone either before you assume I am.

The fix to your issue seems like something simple enough that the Vodafone staff here on the forums take care of for people here every so often.

I am not sure why you didn't come here and ask them to assist with it, rather than coming here to tell them you are going to break your contract- there isn't much they can help you with in terms of contract breaking, other than to advise you that you will be liable for the remainder of your contract regardless.

If you actually want them to look into the issue for you and correct, they will be back online Monday morning and will work their way to this post.

After obtaining some information from you via PM to confirm your ownership of the account, They will get to work for you.

The forums are where I feel Vodafone support shine the most, so it might be worth giving them a chance rather than coming on here all aggressive over an issue the forum staff have had nothing to do with

Just my 2 cents- take it as you wish.

All the best 

Digi

digi-expert.JPG 

Message 56 of 62 (407 Views)
Poster

Posted from Apple iPhone
Dear god almighty are you sure you don’t work for
Vodafone? So 30 mails tons of
Calls and 2 hours in a vodashop and they can’t sort ? Forums are not the first place one runs to . Vodafone can’t and don’t supply the service I signed up for and they’ve had amble time to fix. All the tech people and customer service are in India , and they don’t seem to understand the issue .
Message 57 of 62 (390 Views)
Poster

Posted from Apple iPhone
Give them a chance ? They’ve had 5 weeks . I’d the geniuses ice already dealt with Daly fix , what makes you think the brains on here Csn? . You don’t understand the stress and how fed
Up I am with this. One person passes me
To the next cause they can’t sort .
Message 58 of 62 (389 Views)
Topics: 50
Kudos: 420
Solutions: 44

And again I will ask you, which section of your contract is Vodafone in breach of that allows you to walk away from your legally binding contract?

Look, you don't seem to actually want any help so why you are posting here is beyond me. 

All the best

Digi

digi-expert.JPG 

Message 59 of 62 (378 Views)
Poster

Posted from Apple iPhone
My grievance is with Vodafone not you . I’m new here and wrongly assumed you work for them . The are not giving me the service I pay for so that’s that justifaction for walking away .
Message 60 of 62 (376 Views)