Support:

Samsung

Search in Community:
Poster
crusduane

Not registered on network

hi

Got a new s4 today on bill pay (switched from payg),

Cant make calls, msgs connect to internet. When i try to make a call 'not registered on network ' appears.

Help please

Share to Facebook Share to Twitter More...
Message 1 of 4 (1,403 Views)
Please use plain text.
Poster
crusduane

Re: Not registered on network

update 

So on my vodafone account it shows a different puk code to the one I have and my reciept from the shop shows my new imei number but my old sim card number. Surely this isnt right

Help

Message 2 of 4 (1,398 Views)
Please use plain text.
Valued Poster
MacRumorUser

Sounds simply like the new microsim hasn't been activated. A moderator should be able to help, either PM one or wait for reply here.

Alternatively ring 1907 as you are billpay from your old phone or landline.

Once you get through to an operator / advisor. (Easiest way is when you get to the four options automated section choose option 3, check for upgrade. Then press 4 and you should get through to an advisor).

Explain to them what you have done and that you may need to activate your new sim. They will ask for the digits written on the sim card - give that to them, and they should be able to activate it there and then.

Put the micro sim back into the S4 and power on. You should hopefully be sorted then :smileyhappy:

Best of luck, MRU :smileyvery-happy:
Message 3 of 4 (1,388 Views)
Please use plain text.
Daz
Topics: 11
Kudos: 361
Solutions: 244

Hiya,

If you private message (via the link in my signature) over the below info, I can look into this for you?

Mobile number:

SIM card number:
Address:
Date of birth:
Link to this thread:

Thanks,

Learn all about our new forum, right here .
If I've requested details via a private message, please include a link to your thread when sending these over - due to the volume of queries, PMs without a thread link may not be answered.
Message 4 of 4 (1,376 Views)
Please use plain text.