Support:

Our Forum

Search in Community:
Poster

Re: Forum feedback - got ideas? Post 'em here.

HI, just a quick question, is the forum just for fanboys and sychophantic pandering to Vodafone or is it a real forum where not just bad customer service and lousey reception is discussed,  but the inordinate and false premise of giving the impression that Vodafone actually cares about their customers?

Share to Facebook Share to Twitter More...
Message 81 of 96 (1,548 Views)

Hi there,

This forum is available for any issues or concerns our customers might have, Is there anything I might be able to help you with?

Thanks,

Ashling

Learn all about our new forum, right here .
To send me a private message, simply click here
Please include a link to your thread when sending these over - due to the volume of queries, PMs without a thread link will not be answered.
Message 82 of 96 (1,544 Views)
Poster

My main concern is that Vodafone has derugated responsibility to an online forum and does not provide proper customer service.

if I ring any of the numbers 1747 etc, I have to put aside at least 45mins of MY working day to jump through the hoops and all the obstacles put up before I actually get talking to someone.

Even Tesco Mobiles customer serive is streets ahead where you actually get talking to someone within maximum of 5mins.

Message 83 of 96 (1,540 Views)
Topics: 54
Kudos: 1,012
Solutions: 160

To be fair Vodafone has about 40% of the irish market and Tesco mobile has 4%. Serving those customers is very different for both networks. Have you tried live chat? To use live chat click talk to us at the bottom of this page then choose whether you're on bill or pre pay. It should pop up then. If Chrome browser acts up then try a different browser as some versions don't appear to play well with the links.

Cookie
Vodafone Community Expert (or so I'm told) and S7 Edge owner. I dont work for Vodafone
Message 84 of 96 (1,536 Views)

Hi there,

I fully appreciate it can be frustrating when trying to get through to an agent over the phone, unfortunately it’s a case that Vodafone manage an extremely high volume of calls each and every day but we will always do our best to answer your call as quickly as possible.

Cookie is correct in pointing out our Live Chat service is available. This is essentially online customer care. If you would like to use this please click here.

Thanks,

Ashling

Please include a link to your thread when sending these over - due to the volume of queries, PMs without a thread link will not be answered.
Message 85 of 96 (1,530 Views)
Poster

Hi

I just registered in Vodafone Community but my username keps coming up as anonymous if I post and if I go to my settings it does not allow me to change this??

Best Regards

Barry

Message 86 of 96 (1,053 Views)
Highlighted
Topics: 39
Kudos: 572
Solutions: 485

Hi Barry,
If you pop over a private message with your preferred username, I'll update this for you?

Thanks,

Message 87 of 96 (1,044 Views)
Poster

Why can i not put a post up on the forumn..

i want to do--family fun pass.. re cherry points.. is for what?? please

thanks in advance

Message 88 of 96 (867 Views)

Can you elaborate please as your post is unclear?
Cookie
Vodafone Community Expert (or so I'm told) and S7 Edge owner. I dont work for Vodafone
Message 89 of 96 (863 Views)

Hi there,

If you would like to avail of our Family Fun Pass, you will find a full list of attractions that you can choose from when you log in to your My Vodafone account > click on My Account > Cherry Points > Rewards > Tickets & Vouchers > Family Fun Pass > Why You'll Love it. If you avail of this offer, Vodafone will send your Family Fun Pass ticket to you by post and then you must bring this ticket with you to be redeemed at your chosen attraction.

If you would like to read our Family Fun Pass terns & conditions please click here.

Thanks,

Ashling

Message 90 of 96 (768 Views)
Poster

I think it's for both and any enquires people has in mind. My question is.. how come that with all phone companies in terms of charging bills, when costumer get over their plans they charge us immediately but when we dont use all our data and calls and text e.g. I only use 20 minutes in my 100 mminutes plan, and I only spent 20 to 40 mminutes in my international call every months. they dont forward our balance or credit, so to be honest, they owe me, more than I owe them. Smiley Happy

Message 91 of 96 (625 Views)
Poster

[ Edited ]

Please don't post the same thing in multiple locations. It causes confusion and delays responses. It is also against forum rules. Stick to one location:

https://community.vodafone.ie/t5/My-Vodafone/Need-to-track-an-online-store-order/m-p/205283#M6273

Message 92 of 96 (592 Views)
Topics: 39
Kudos: 572
Solutions: 485

[ Edited ]

Hi there,
As Cookie notes, you already have a thread, which was responded to - however, there has been no reply from you since I offered to look into this for you yesterday morning.

Thanks,

Message 93 of 96 (561 Views)
Poster

Re: Top-up Online

I topped up a number of times last week using your online facility. These top-ups do not appear to have logged and the current balance shows a zero balance and there is no sign of the topups having being used. However our cherry points have increased by the top-up amounts. Can you clarify our current balance and let me know why this does not show on our online Vodafone account?

Message 94 of 96 (69 Views)

[ Edited ]

What is your APN set to under network settings and what phone have you?

How did you connect to the plan? DId you text the numbe for the plan, wait to confirm connection and then top up or something else?

Cookie
Message 95 of 96 (68 Views)

Hi there,

If you private message (via the link in my signature) over the below info, I can look into this for you?

Mobile number:

Address:

Date of birth:

Link to your thread or post:

Thanks,

Ashling

Message 96 of 96 (56 Views)