Support:

Other Devices

Search in Community:
Poster

Why do Vodafone not want contact from their customers?

I think it is disgraceful that I cannot access an operator on the 1907 number to discuss issues. Nor can I log into the "my vodafone" account and look for help there as there is nowhere to ask a question directly. And as for signing up to this service(????), it took that long and with so many re-starts and kick-backs to the beginning, that I have forgotten at least 1 of my issues!!! You do not help your customers, and it is the worst impersonal service I have ever encountered. I have been a customer with this number since 1996, long before you even bought the service over, and I have never been so frustrated with a service in my life. I think I will head on over to see what "3" and the other providers have on offer. You have lost a long term loyal customer, and I won't be back in a hurry!!!

Share to Facebook Share to Twitter More...
Message 1 of 4 (185 Views)
Topics: 50
Kudos: 420
Solutions: 44

Re: Why do Vodafone not want contact from their customers?

[ Edited ]

@Derek03 wrote:

I think it is disgraceful that I cannot access an operator on the 1907 number to discuss issues. Nor can I log into the "my vodafone" account and look for help there as there is nowhere to ask a question directly. And as for signing up to this service(????), it took that long and with so many re-starts and kick-backs to the beginning, that I have forgotten at least 1 of my issues!!! You do not help your customers, and it is the worst impersonal service I have ever encountered. I have been a customer with this number since 1996, long before you even bought the service over, and I have nehave been a customer with this number since 1996, long before you even bought the service over, and I hver been so frustrated with a service in my life. I think I will head on over to see what "3" and the other providers have on offer. You have lost a long term loyal customer, and I won't be back in a hurry!!!

To get through to an operator you do the following:

Billpay Customers can contact Customer Care on 1907 followed by 1-4-4 to speak to a customer service agent.

Prepay Customers can contact Customer Care on 1747 followed by 1-4-4 to speak to a customer service agent.

My Vodafone does have an area where you can ask a question - this is that area, only you neglected to ask an actual question so not much for any of us to go on.

Not sure why you encountered issues signing up to use these forums, took me lliterally 60 seconds.

I dont think its fari to say Vodafone do not help their customers - you need only explore this forum to see all the help they provide through this channel.

They also have a chat client, where you can chat directly with a member of the Vodafone team.

You are welcome to check out the compitation at any time of course, but one needs to only look at their own forums to see the whole range of issues people suffer with them. I am not saying any one is better than the other, but more that every network has issues which they work to resolve as soon as they are made aware of them.

If you were to post what issues you are expeireining here, the Vodafone staff would help you out as best they can as they do with any other customer.

Best of luck regardless

Digi

digi-expert.JPG 

Message 2 of 4 (183 Views)

Hi there,

We're sorry to hear you're so unhappy with our customer service. We can assist you here if you wish.

Please private message (via the link in my signature) over the below info:

Mobile/ Account number:

Address:

Date of birth:

A summary of your issue:

Link to your thread or post:

Thanks,

Liam

Learn all about our new forum, right here .
To send me a private message, simply click here
Please include a link to your thread when sending these over - due to the volume of queries, PMs without a thread link will not be answered.
Message 3 of 4 (176 Views)

@Digi - Thanks for putting up the info!

Learn all about our new forum, right here .
To send me a private message, simply click here
Please include a link to your thread when sending these over - due to the volume of queries, PMs without a thread link will not be answered.
Message 4 of 4 (176 Views)