Support:

Other Devices

Search in Community:
Frequent Poster

Upgrading Mobile Broadband

Hi, 

I'm thinking of getting RED Plus 15GB with contract. In case if I need more data can I upgrade to higher plan anytime or will I have to wait till the end of the contract ?

Share to Facebook Share to Twitter More...
Message 1 of 3 (318 Views)
Highlighted
Topics: 54
Kudos: 1,001
Solutions: 178

Re: Upgrading Mobile Broadband

Posted from Android 2.0
You can upgrade plans while in contract. You just cannot drop down to a lower plan then the one you signed up on.
Cookie
Vodafone Community Expert (or so I'm told) and S8 owner. I don't work for Vodafone
Message 2 of 3 (314 Views)

Re: Upgrading Mobile Broadband

Hi there,

Cookie is spot on, if you would like to move to a higher package plan while you are in contract, you have the option to do this at any time (any changes made to your package will take affect from your next bill day), if you later decide that you would like to move back to your original package plan, this can also be requested. As cookie has mentioned, Vodafone can move you to a higher tariff while in contract, however we are unable to switch you to a lower tariff than the one you originally signed up to when agreeing to your contract terms.

Thanks,

Ashling

Learn all about our new forum, right here .
To send me a private message, simply click here
Please include a link to your thread when sending these over - due to the volume of queries, PMs without a thread link will not be answered.
Message 3 of 3 (313 Views)