Support:

Other Devices

Search in Community:
Poster

Router B528

I am supposed to in a 4g area for indoor use but I cant get any 4g signal on my B528 router only 3g. I have taken it outside  still no good, I am 3.5 miles from the mast with line of site. Also my wife gets a 4g signal on her phone at the house, am I missing something.

Share to Facebook Share to Twitter More...
Message 1 of 5 (58 Views)
Topics: 54
Kudos: 1,002
Solutions: 182

Re: Router B528

A few things. Aerials differ in capability depending on device and indoor signal is never gauranteed as house construction can vary significantly. Mods can look into othe rportential causes that they could help with but they wont be back until Monday to help. You could call 1907 to speak with technical support.

Cookie
Vodafone Community Expert (or so I'm told) and S8 owner. I don't work for Vodafone
Message 2 of 5 (51 Views)

Hi there,

Can you confirm if you were successful in speaking with our tech team on 1907?

Thanks,

Ashling

Learn all about our new forum, right here .
To send me a private message, simply click here
Please include a link to your thread when sending these over - due to the volume of queries, PMs without a thread link will not be answered.
Message 3 of 5 (43 Views)
Poster

Posted from Apple iPad

I’m sorry to say tech support where hopeless they asked me if I was calling from the device  even though I had told them it was router, they didn’t seem to have a clue what a B528 router was and couldn’t understand why I wasn’t happy with 3 - 5 mbps from a router capable of 300 mbps, the wife’s phone was getting 40mbps.

so with much reluctance I had to cancel the contract, on that note customer care where excellent

Message 4 of 5 (33 Views)
Highlighted

Hi there,

I'm really sorry to hear this, I have passed your feedback on to the relevant team to be reviewed internally, if there's anything we can assist you with here, please get in touch.

Thanks,

Ashling

Learn all about our new forum, right here .
To send me a private message, simply click here
Please include a link to your thread when sending these over - due to the volume of queries, PMs without a thread link will not be answered.
Message 5 of 5 (32 Views)