Support:

Other Devices

Search in Community:
Highlighted
Poster
Accepted Solution

Restart mobile broadband service

Hi

I had a vodafone Ireland mobile broad service which I prepaid monthly. As I was going to be out of Ireland I cancelled the service. My wife will be in Ireland for a couple of months from May to June or possibly longer. I want to set up a pay as you go account to use the mobile broadband unit. I have the original number and customer number for the unit.

Thanks for any help

Share to Facebook Share to Twitter More...
Message 1 of 4 (1,005 Views)

Re: Restart mobile broadband service

Hi there,

If you private message (via the link in my signature) over the below info, I can look into this for you?

Mobile broadband number:

Address registered to your account:

Date of birth:

SIM card number:

Link to your thread or post:

Thanks,

Ashling

Learn all about our new forum, right here .
To send me a private message, simply click here
Please include a link to your thread when sending these over - due to the volume of queries, PMs without a thread link will not be answered.
Message 2 of 4 (1,001 Views)
Poster

Hi Ashling

I can't access private mail to pick up your last reply. It keeps giving an error.

Send to my email address please.

Thanks
Message 3 of 4 (959 Views)

Hi there,

I'm sorry to hear this - can you please confirm what browser you are using when you attempt to view your private messages? It has been my experience that Chrome works best with the Vodafone Community forum. Unfortunately, I would be unable to contact you via email as all communications with Vodafone must be made through the relevant customer care channels. If you are having difficulty with our private messages, I may suggest that you contact us through our Live Chat section or our Facebook page. I have left full notes on your account regarding your query.

Thanks,

Ashling​​​​​​​

Learn all about our new forum, right here .
To send me a private message, simply click here
Please include a link to your thread when sending these over - due to the volume of queries, PMs without a thread link will not be answered.
Message 4 of 4 (953 Views)