Support:

Other Devices

Search in Community:
Poster

Not enough space on calendar for reminders

Yesterday I bought a pre-pay Nokia 150 black and had a 32 GB memory card put in. I transferred manually some reminders from my old phone to my new calendar but after inputting several it wouldn't allow me to add any more reminders and gives me the message "not enough space. Delete old reminder". When I connect my new phone to the computer it tells me the phone has 27.8 GB of free memory, so why no avaialble memory for the calendar?

Share to Facebook Share to Twitter More...
Message 1 of 5 (49 Views)

Re: Not enough space on calendar for reminders

Hi there,

Apologies for the delay in responding, can you confirm if you still require assistance here?

Thanks,

Ashling

Learn all about our new forum, right here .
To send me a private message, simply click here
Please include a link to your thread when sending these over - due to the volume of queries, PMs without a thread link will not be answered.
Message 2 of 5 (34 Views)
Highlighted
Poster

Yes I do thankyou. The problem has not been resolved or replied to, until now, on here or Facebook to Vodafone. I have also tried updating this while logged in to this forum and after typing reply it takes me to a log in screen and oesn't post. I will try replying yet again.

Message 3 of 5 (24 Views)
Poster

Yes I do thankyou. The problem has not been resolved or replied to, until now, on here or Facebook to Vodafone. I have also tried updating this while logged in to this forum and after typing reply it takes me to a log in screen and oesn't post. I will try replying yet again.
Message 4 of 5 (23 Views)

I  believe this issue may be due to the set up of your SD card, if you drop into your nearest Vodafone store, my colleagues can assess your device in person and configure your settings.

Thanks,

Ashling

Learn all about our new forum, right here .
To send me a private message, simply click here
Please include a link to your thread when sending these over - due to the volume of queries, PMs without a thread link will not be answered.
Message 5 of 5 (18 Views)