Search in Community:
Highlighted
Poster
Accepted Solution

COMPLAINT!

Posted from Samsung SM-G361F

Hi 

I am very unhappy with my internet connectivity 

I am supposed to have fibre optic broadband but it is so slow and keeps cutting in and out of connectivity for months now I am getting sick of it and will be moving providers as I have raised this issue before  with no satisfaction it is coming to the point that I am done with Vodafone it's a joke!!!!

Share to Facebook Share to Twitter More...
Message 1 of 6 (1,048 Views)
Topics: 54
Kudos: 1,061
Solutions: 205

Re: COMPLAINT!

Can you post some wired and wireless speed tests. You can use the following website to test speeds:
http://www.speedtest.net
Cookie
Vodafone Community Expert (or so I'm told) and S9 owner. I don't work for Vodafone
Message 2 of 6 (1,044 Views)

Hi there,

I'm sorry to hear that you are experiencing issues with your broadband, I have reviewed your account and it would appear that the last time you spoke with our tech team was on 14th of November 2016. As it has been some time since you have last spoken with us, I would recommend calling our dedicated technical team on freephone 1907 (option 2) where they can troubleshoot with you directly over the phone. You will need to call them from a mobile phone when you are at home and have your Vodafone At Home customer account number available.

Thanks,

Ashling

Learn all about our new forum, right here .
To send me a private message, simply click here
Please include a link to your thread when sending these over - due to the volume of queries, PMs without a thread link will not be answered.
Message 3 of 6 (1,036 Views)
Poster

Posted from LG V400

Why should I have to do your job and do a speed test do you realise the internet with vodafone that I am getting is a piece of **bleep** and I can not stress enough I have already raised this issue I am only getting 11 download and I am supposed to have fibre optic this is a joke I am not satisfied I have attached speed test now can you do your job please and provide a proper service that I am paying for!!!!!!!!! 

Message 4 of 6 (977 Views)
Topics: 54
Kudos: 1,061
Solutions: 205

Posted from Generic Android 2.0
There is no speed test attached
Cookie
Vodafone Community Expert (or so I'm told) and S9 owner. I don't work for Vodafone
Message 5 of 6 (964 Views)

Hi there,

I have checked your account and I can see that you have not yet contacted our technical support team to log the issue you are experiencing with your broadband speeds, unfortunately we would be unable to escalate your query until you have first logged this problem with our tech team, to do this, please call us on 1907 (option 2).

Thanks,

Ashling

Learn all about our new forum, right here .
To send me a private message, simply click here
Please include a link to your thread when sending these over - due to the volume of queries, PMs without a thread link will not be answered.
Message 6 of 6 (956 Views)