Support:

My Vodafone

Search in Community:
Poster

Vodafone X Free flights still no response

Posted from Generic Android 2.0

Still have not heard any response in regards to my Vodafone X Free flights voucher after waiting until today the 17th as told by moderator Aisling in a previous thread post. It has now been 26 days since I submitted my voucher and I am growing worried that I will not receive any word before the alloted 28 days have passed.

Share to Facebook Share to Twitter More...
Message 1 of 14 (759 Views)

Re: Vodafone X Free flights still no response

Hi there,

I'm really sorry to hear this, I have chased this up with our offers team and I have been advised that as this offer is operated by our travel partners Sweete Ltd. In conjunction with travel partner Platinum Travel, you would be required to contact them directly on 015545770 or by email at info@sweete.ie if you have submitted your flight voucher and have any questions relating to your flight information.

Thanks,

Ashling

Learn all about our new forum, right here .
To send me a private message, simply click here
Please include a link to your thread when sending these over - due to the volume of queries, PMs without a thread link will not be answered.
Message 2 of 14 (703 Views)
Poster

I have contact Sweete via th eemail you provided. I still se no reason as to why I have not received update on the status of my flight voucher despite the fact your terms and conditions state that i would be contacted within 28 days.

Message 3 of 14 (690 Views)
OL
Poster

Message 4 of 14 (541 Views)
OL
Poster

Vodafone Free flights

We choose Vodafone for the great service, support, and the free flight incentive. We would like to create a space to resolve this challenge quickly.

When we got the msg, with the code to apply for the free flight, we followed the instructions on the phone. Our phone is a brand new phone 2 and bit months old. When we got to the sweete website, the webiste froze, after we had activated the code.

We have emailed sweete. We do understand that Sweete is a 3rd party incentive funnel platform, to create loyal and happy customers. We received this email in response.

>> Sweete<<
Many thanks for your email.

We are sorry to hear about your technical difficulty, this sounds like you may have been having a browser issue as our site is tested regularly and our site has reported no errors. 

The website homepage does state before you enter the unique code;

Please note each flight voucher code can only be entered into the website once so please follow the steps correctly. You will be required to fill out an online application form which may take up to 10 minutes.

If you leave the following page for any reason, including internet connection issues, before your application form is completed, you will be unable to save or return to the application form and your code will become invalid for entry into the free flight promotion.

As your unique code has been entered into the site it has been validated, therefore cannot be reused and is an invalid entry.

We appreciate your understanding.

Kind Regards,

Sweete Customer Care

As you can see their email, was not the most encouraging. We would appreciate suggestions on how to resolve this issue.

Again, we choose Vodafone based on the fabulous support and service provided. The free flights were a nice incentive.

Cheers Smiley Happy

Message 5 of 14 (540 Views)

Re: Vodafone Free flights

Hi there,

Sorry to hear you're having issues redeeming your flights.

If you private message (via the link in my signature) over the below info, I can look into this for you?

Mobile number:

Address:

Date of birth:

Link to your thread or post:

Thanks,

Liam

Please include a link to your thread when sending these over - due to the volume of queries, PMs without a thread link will not be answered.
Message 6 of 14 (531 Views)
Poster

Hello, 

I have yet to recieve my email or text voucher in order to claim my free flight. I recieved one text on the 5th of July confirming that my voucher was on it's way and would be with me within 30 days but I still have not recieved any word.

Message 7 of 14 (395 Views)

Hi there,

If you private message (via the link in my signature) over the below info, I can look into this for you?

Mobile number:

Address:

Date of birth:

Thanks,

Liam

Message 8 of 14 (383 Views)
Poster

I have also yet to hear anything in relation to the flight voucher. I contacted account support through live chat and was told someone would follow up but I have heard nothing. It has now been over three months since I received the text saying the voucher is on the way?

Message 9 of 14 (313 Views)

Hi there,

We're sorry that this hasn't been sorted for you yet.

Mobile number:

Address:

Date of birth:

Thanks,

Liam

Message 10 of 14 (312 Views)
Poster

i recieved my code in June and replied promptly to the request.

As of today 14th Sept i have recieved nothing back despite the #leave up to 28 days#

Message 11 of 14 (269 Views)

Hi there,

We're sorry no one has been in touch.

If you have already redeemed your code and are still waiting for Sweete to contact you, you may need to reach out to them through one the below channels:

Tel: 015545770

Email: info@sweete.ie

Thanks,

Liam

Message 12 of 14 (267 Views)
Poster

Same here, no contact after the initial text. Mind if i pm you the details?

Thanks,

Eoin

Message 13 of 14 (169 Views)

Hi Eoin,

Of course Smiley Happy If you send us a PM with your details we can take a look into this for you.

Thanks,

Heather.

Message 14 of 14 (166 Views)