Support:

My Vodafone

Search in Community:
Poster

Can no longer find account statement on My Vodafone

There was some sort of update to My Vodafone earlier this year and i can no longer find my account statements.  I have two phones on my account, mine and my wifes, and i can view the individual bills but i can longer find the account statement which shows the payment date and other details.  Can you tell me how to find this again?  Thanks

Share to Facebook Share to Twitter More...
Message 1 of 9 (1,209 Views)

Re: Can no longer find account statement on My Vodafone

Hi there,

Using 'View My Bill' in your My Vodafone account, you can view and print your monthly invoice, call details, and (for multi-line accounts) the Account Statement for each available month. You can also see a summary of your last 3 invoices using 'Analyse my bills'.

Call Details are available for the last 7 invoices only

1. Logon to My Vodafone at: https://www.vodafone.ie/myv/services/login/index.jsp?redirect=/myv/index.jsp
  2. In the 'My Usage & bills' tab, under the heading 'My recent bills' will be listed the last few bills and a link to ‘view older bills’.
  3. Click on the invoice you want to view, or click 'view older bills'
  4. Enter your Self Service password when prompted and it will open up in a new screen

Thanks

Learn all about our new forum, right here .
To send me a private message, simply click here
Please include a link to your thread when sending these over - due to the volume of queries, PMs without a thread link will not be answered.
Message 2 of 9 (1,205 Views)
Poster

This link and page is only showing the bills for the main phone on my account. 

I have my phone and my mobile broadband accounts linked but can only see the phone bills.

I used to be able to select bills for both lines and a statement with the total payment due.

I need to print the bills seperately so would appreciate this functionality being added back.

Thanks.

Message 3 of 9 (749 Views)
Topics: 54
Kudos: 999
Solutions: 173

Have you tried a different browser?
Cookie
Vodafone Community Expert (or so I'm told) and S8 owner. I don't work for Vodafone
Message 4 of 9 (743 Views)

Hi there,

The process outlined in my previous post is still the relevant path to follow if you would like to view your bills. Can you confirm if you have followed cookies suggestion of logging in on a different browser?

Thanks,

Ashling

Please include a link to your thread when sending these over - due to the volume of queries, PMs without a thread link will not be answered.
Message 5 of 9 (729 Views)
Frequent Poster

[ Edited ]

The link to view account statements has gone from My recent bills.

Where can it be found now?

Message 6 of 9 (636 Views)

Hi there,

If you follow this link and log into My Vodafone, you will be brought to the Analyse my bill section of your account, this section will allow you to view the breakdown of your bills.

Thanks,

Ashling

Message 7 of 9 (615 Views)
Highlighted
Frequent Poster

I can view the breakdown of my bills fine. I want to view my account statement. The statment that show the totals for my 2 accounts and the total amount to be direct debited each month. It was available up to April.

Message 8 of 9 (590 Views)

Unfortunately, this section has been removed from My Vodafone, however under Analyse my bill, you will be brought to our dashboard section, here you will see a graph that will represent the overall bill amount for each month, simply hover over the month in question and you will see the combined bill amount for all numbers listed under your account, if you click on Bills (beside the Dashboard tab), you will have visibility of the total bill amount for each number attached to your account.

Thanks,

Ashling

Message 9 of 9 (583 Views)