Support:

My Vodafone

Search in Community:
Poster

Can I get a log of incoming calls on a certain day?

Hello,

Can I get a log of incoming calls for January 30th this year?

I need a list of incoming calls, times and durations.

Thank you.

Share to Facebook Share to Twitter More...
Message 1 of 6 (1,118 Views)
Topics: 54
Kudos: 1,009
Solutions: 190

Re: Can I get a log of incoming calls on a certain day?

[ Edited ]

Vodafone will not supply a list of incoming calls to customers. Only calls the customer makes.

Cookie
Vodafone Community Expert (or so I'm told) and S8 owner. I don't work for Vodafone
Message 2 of 6 (1,110 Views)
Topics: 43
Kudos: 522
Solutions: 491

Hi there,
Cookie is correct here - only outgoing usage is recorded.

Thanks,

Learn all about our new forum, right here .
To send me a private message, simply click here
Please include a link to your thread when sending these over - due to the volume of queries, PMs without a thread link will not be answered.
Message 3 of 6 (1,092 Views)
Poster

[ Edited ]

Hi there! 

How do I check my calls history? I'm searching all around and still have no clue. You might know this, but I have to say, it's very frustrating. I even got to vodafone and the guy said to just log into my vodafone account, online and it will show up easily which wasn't true for me. 

Could you please help me find a way around it as it is important to me, my phone is set on bill pay, so as I know by now, my call history has to be available online, on the website. 

Please, help me out!

Regards

Message 4 of 6 (80 Views)
Highlighted
Topics: 54
Kudos: 1,009
Solutions: 190

Posted from Generic Android 2.0
Only Bill Pay customers can see call history. Are you Bill Pay or payg?
Cookie
Vodafone Community Expert (or so I'm told) and S8 owner. I don't work for Vodafone
Message 5 of 6 (65 Views)

Hi there,

To view your usage details within an active billing period, you will need to log into My Vodafone - here you will see a row of grey tabs (overview, usage & bills, price plan & add ons, my phone & Web texts).

> Click the "usage and bills" tab

> On the left hand side of the screen, you will see a number of options listed - click on the third option "View usage since last bill"

> Once you have clicked view usage since last bill, you will be prompted to enter your self-service PIN (this is the last 4 digits of your customer number)

> Once you have entered your self-service PIN, you will be brought to a new page that reflects your calls, texts and data history (call and texts are displayed up to 48 hours behind real time).

To view the breakdown of your usage from a previous month, you will need to log into My Vodafone

> Click the "usage and bills" tab

> On the left hand side of the screen, click the "view my bill" tab

> Here you will find a full list of your previous bills, each bill will give you the option to view a summary of your usage or view your usage details (each option is underlined beside your monthly bill).

> Click the underlined tab - "view your usage details" on the bill you wish to review

Thanks,

Ashling

Learn all about our new forum, right here .
To send me a private message, simply click here
Please include a link to your thread when sending these over - due to the volume of queries, PMs without a thread link will not be answered.
Message 6 of 6 (45 Views)