Support:

Mobile Pay As You Go Plans

Search in Community:
Poster

Top Up offer - 100 internation minutes

Hi,

I have bought add-on of 100 international minutes when I was on holiday. I was using my phone and run out of credit, I thought that I will be able to use the minutes that I bought but it seems it didn't work. I was calling the same country I was in so I am not sure as this is charged as a local call or an international. I had to top-up my account so I couldn't call back and finish the conversation. I had to top up by 30 Euros which should give me the free text and call to Vodafone, 500MB and 100 international minutes, however, I didn't receive 100 international minutes (I checked my account and I have only 100 minutes that I bought for 5 Euros as add-on). I contact the support centre and they told me that all is good as I have 100 minutes and that I shouldn't buy add-on as I cannot have more than 100 minutes. Nothing makes sense here, I should have 200 free international minutes as they should add. I did it many times and I always got a sum of two to add on and remaining allowance. Any chance get this sorted and minutes added to my account?

Share to Facebook Share to Twitter More...
Message 1 of 2 (175 Views)

Re: Top Up offer - 100 internation minutes

Hi there,

If you private message (via the link in my signature) over the below info, I can look into this for you?

Mobile number:

Address:

Date of birth:

Link to your thread or post:

Can you also please specify which country you were travelling in?

Thanks,

Liam

Learn all about our new forum, right here .
To send me a private message, simply click here
Please include a link to your thread when sending these over - due to the volume of queries, PMs without a thread link will not be answered.
Share to Facebook Share to Twitter More...
Message 2 of 2 (171 Views)