22-08-2018 02:23 PM
We haven't received your PM. Can you send it again please, with all the information requested above.
To send me a private message, simply click here
Please include a link to your thread when sending these over - due to the volume of queries, PMs without a thread link will not be answered.
a week ago
I've found a solution to this that seems to allow me to tether without being charged.
I'm on Android P on a Pixel 2 XL. I followed this comment on reddit to remove the HS APN.
The steps I followed were:
- Open APN settings
- Click into Vodafone IE (live.vodafone.com) APN
- Selected MVNO type and change to GID
- Save the settings and go back
- The HS and MMS settings will now be gone
Add the MMS APN settings back with the following steps:
- New APN
- Name: Vodafone IE-MMS
- APN: mms.vodafone.net
- MMSC: http://www.vodafone.ie/mms
- MMS Proxy: 10.24.59.200
- MMS Port: 80
- MCC: 272
- MNC: 1
- Authentication type: No auth
- APN Type: mms
- APN Protocol + APN Roaming Protocol: ipv4