Search in Community:
Highlighted
Poster
Accepted Solution

Sure Signal Initial Set-up

Hi, 

Just wondering if Sure Signal needs a certain length of time to be activated on the Vodafone network. Mine arrived on Tuesday but hasn't been able to successfully connect (red power light lit constantly, white internet light flashing slowly). 

The sales assistant informed me that it should work ok with local broadband (line of sight provider - 5.0mbps down, 2 up) but is this probably not the case? She told me of similar customers who have been using Sure Signal with no issue. 

I've tried a spare ethernet cable, but still no joy. I've also connected my laptop to the Sure Signal through the ethernet out port and I get a steady connection, so there is bandwidth being passed through the device. 

Should I just give up hope of having any signal in my house? 

Phil

Share to Facebook Share to Twitter More...
Message 1 of 5 (566 Views)

Re: Sure Signal Initial Set-up

Hi Phil,

Once your home broadband is capable of minimum 3 Mbps download speeds and 0.60 Mbps upload speeds, the sure signal should work within your home. If you private message (via the link in my signature) over the below info, I can look into this for you?

Mobile numbers registered:

Sure signal serial number:

Light sequence appearing on your sure signal device:
Address:
Date of birth:
Link to this thread:

Thanks,

Ashling

Learn all about our new forum, right here .
To send me a private message, simply click here
Please include a link to your thread when sending these over - due to the volume of queries, PMs without a thread link will not be answered.
Message 2 of 5 (549 Views)
Poster

PM sent, 

Thanks Ashling.

Message 3 of 5 (545 Views)

Thanks Phil, I have forwarded your details on to our tech team and have asked them to investigate this for you.

Thanks,

Ashling

Learn all about our new forum, right here .
To send me a private message, simply click here
Please include a link to your thread when sending these over - due to the volume of queries, PMs without a thread link will not be answered.
Message 4 of 5 (543 Views)
Poster

Sure Signal is now working. Thanks Ashling & guys in the tech team for sorting this.

For anyone considering Sure Signal, it's now working with my local provider (3.5mbps down, 2 up).

Thanks again!

Phil

Message 5 of 5 (488 Views)