Search in Community:
Poster

Pay as you go

Posted from Apple iPhone

I am currently on the Vodafone X deal for students. I topped up by €20 three days ago and as you know this took all my credit which left me with a balance of €0. I then needed credit so I topped up by another €20 today which took a further €20 from my credit. I find this confusing as how am I meant to top up while I'm on this deal? I have just wasted €20 credit that I needed and vodafone does not make it clear how to get credit while on this plan.

Share to Facebook Share to Twitter More...
Message 1 of 3 (171 Views)
Topics: 54
Kudos: 999
Solutions: 173

Re: Pay as you go

The T&C's state that if you want to top up without activating your plan you need to top up by small amounts. If you top up by the plan amount it will reset the plan.

10. If you need to top up again during your 4 weeks Offer period, it is recommended that you top up by less than the minimum amount if you want to retain the Offer benefits for your existing 4 weeks Offer period. (i.e. €5, €10 or €15 top up). A top up by €20 (inc. VAT) or more within an existing four weeks Offer period will activate the Offer and a new four weeks Offer period will commence.

https://n.vodafone.ie/terms/pay-as-you-go.html

Cookie
Vodafone Community Expert (or so I'm told) and S8 owner. I don't work for Vodafone
Message 2 of 3 (169 Views)

Re: Pay as you go

Hi there,

I can see that you contacted our Pay as You Go team who have since applied your €20 top up to your account. Please note that this credit was applied as a once off goodwill gesture and the above terms & conditions will apply going forward.

Thanks,

Ashling

Learn all about our new forum, right here .
To send me a private message, simply click here
Please include a link to your thread when sending these over - due to the volume of queries, PMs without a thread link will not be answered.
Message 3 of 3 (155 Views)