Search in Community:
Highlighted
Poster
Accepted Solution

Money is gone for no reason..

Posted from Sony F3111
Hi, so last night I topped up my phone for €5 so I could get 500mbs of data because I was going somewhere, and when I left the house and wanted to buy the data it said that I don't have enough credit to buy the addon, when I checked my balance for some reason it was only €3.07 which **bleep** me off, because I didnt call/turn on data, or anything amd two euro was gone already... Just checked my balance again and its €1.08 .. This happened to me already few times but never got answer what is happening to my money... I'm only wasting my money for you to steal it.. I'd like to know whats happening to it and like a refund or so, otherwise I'm moving to other network, because at this point it becomes to be a joke.
Share to Facebook Share to Twitter More...
Message 1 of 7 (429 Views)
Topics: 54
Kudos: 999
Solutions: 173

Re: Money is gone for no reason..

What is your APN set to under network settings? Could you also have been using background data (possibly some app or email) that would have used up credit?
Cookie
Vodafone Community Expert (or so I'm told) and S8 owner. I don't work for Vodafone
Message 2 of 7 (426 Views)
Poster

Posted from Sony F3111
It's vodafone live! Well I doubt that, besides the data wasn't even turned on, and had no right to be on since I was still connected to my wifi ..
Message 3 of 7 (423 Views)

Is WiFi assist or Smart network switch turned on on your device? It should be under network settings.
Cookie
Vodafone Community Expert (or so I'm told) and S8 owner. I don't work for Vodafone
Message 4 of 7 (421 Views)
Poster

while being honest I can find neither of these options you have named on my xperia xa 

Message 5 of 7 (420 Views)

[ Edited ]

Mods will have to look into it. They wont be back now until Tuesday though. You could try live chat. To use live chat click talk to us at the bottom of this page then choose whether you're on bill or pre pay. It should pop up then. If Chrome browser acts up then try a different browser as some versions don't appear to play well with the links.

Cookie
Message 6 of 7 (418 Views)

Hi there,

I have reviewed your account and I can confirm that your €5 top up was applied to your account on the 14th of April at 10:37pm. Your credit balance is currently €6.08.

Thanks,

Ashling

Learn all about our new forum, right here .
To send me a private message, simply click here
Please include a link to your thread when sending these over - due to the volume of queries, PMs without a thread link will not be answered.
Message 7 of 7 (374 Views)