Search in Community:
Poster

Mobile 4G Broadband

Hi,

I wonder could a VF staff member help me please? I have moved into a new house and there are problems with the phone line and fibre network. Eir have to run new cables to my house and this won't happen until at least December so I will have no BB until then at least and perhaps longer. I was thinking of subscribing to VF's Mobile Broadband package - 

http://shop.vodafone.ie/shop/mobile-broadband/vodafone-4g-router-cat-6-bill-pay

If I do so and Eir complete the cabling would it be possible for me to then upgrade from the VF mobile BB to fixed line BB with VF?

Thanks in advance for any help or advice.

Share to Facebook Share to Twitter More...
Message 1 of 8 (131 Views)
Topics: 54
Kudos: 1,058
Solutions: 203

Re: Mobile 4G Broadband

[ Edited ]

If you get the VF payg then you can do what you like when the cabling is in. If you're in contract on mobile broadband you wont be able to switch it to fixed lined. You'd have to get teh two together.

Cookie
Vodafone Community Expert (or so I'm told) and S9 owner. I don't work for Vodafone
Message 2 of 8 (125 Views)
Poster

I won't be using the pay as you go as the data allowances are too small. Was looking at the 150GB a month bill pay. I would have thought that as a VF customer I could upgrade to VF fixed line BB at any time?

If not I wonder do VF have any plans to offer this as a 30 day rolling contract (like Three have done with their 4G solution) - 

http://shop.vodafone.ie/shop/mobile-broadband/vodafone-4g-router-cat-6-bill-pay

Thanks

Message 3 of 8 (122 Views)

Hi there,

If you sign up to our bill pay mobile W-Fi service and later decide that you would like to sign up to our fixed broadband service, you will have the option to cancel your mobile Wi-Fi service without incurring termination charges. Please be advised that you would be required to contact us directly once your fixed broadband service has been installed and request this termination (your mobile W-Fi account will not be cancelled automatically).

Thanks,

Ashling

Learn all about our new forum, right here .
To send me a private message, simply click here
Please include a link to your thread when sending these over - due to the volume of queries, PMs without a thread link will not be answered.
Message 4 of 8 (121 Views)
Topics: 54
Kudos: 1,058
Solutions: 203

Today I learned!
Cookie
Vodafone Community Expert (or so I'm told) and S9 owner. I don't work for Vodafone
Message 5 of 8 (120 Views)

Quote of the day Smiley Happy

"The wisest mind has something yet to learn"

Please include a link to your thread when sending these over - due to the volume of queries, PMs without a thread link will not be answered.
Message 6 of 8 (118 Views)
Poster

Thank you Ashling.

Message 7 of 8 (117 Views)

You're very welcome!

If there's anything else we can do for you here, please get in touch.

Ashling

Message 8 of 8 (116 Views)