Search in Community:
Highlighted
Poster

International call barring

Hi there.

I tried to disable the barring of international calls on my handset. I have tried all the default passwords I could find online and it reports back "failed to read data. Call barring rejected." Can you check my account to see if there is anything barred from your side? I have been in contact previously about this issue but I still cannot make calls from my Irish number to international numbers whether I'm home or abroad. I will be travelling soon and would really like this issue solved. 

Thanks for your assistance.

Jacqlyn.

Share to Facebook Share to Twitter More...
Message 1 of 4 (78 Views)
Regular

Re: International call barring

You can send a PM @Daz or @Ashling and they can sort it out. If you do, make sure to include the following or else they won't respond:

Your Mobile Number:
Your Address:
Your Date of birth:
A number you'd regularly call from your mobile:
The Link to this thread: 

Mods are gone home for the day but should return tomorrow. You could also contact live chat, but I'd recommend not using chrome if you do since it doesn't play well with the links.

Message 2 of 4 (64 Views)

Hi Jacqlyn,

Our tech team are now looking into this for you.

Thanks,

Ashling

Learn all about our new forum, right here .
To send me a private message, simply click here
Please include a link to your thread when sending these over - due to the volume of queries, PMs without a thread link will not be answered.
Message 3 of 4 (57 Views)

Our tech team has advised that you should now be capable of making international calls; can you please restart your handset and confirm if this is working for you?

Thanks,

Ashling

Learn all about our new forum, right here .
To send me a private message, simply click here
Please include a link to your thread when sending these over - due to the volume of queries, PMs without a thread link will not be answered.
Message 4 of 4 (57 Views)