Search in Community:
Poster
Accepted Solution

Can't receive calls

Posted from Apple iPhone

Hi,

i cant receive calls through my phone, I can: make calls and send and receive messages/ emails but when someone tries to ring me they can't get through. They said they don't hear any ringing and then the call just ends.

The problem is not my phone or SIM card as I had the same problem with my last phone, I'm after buying a new phone and SIM card, and I still can't receive calls. 

Any help with this would be much appreciated as I am missing important phonecalls from work. Thanks.

Share to Facebook Share to Twitter More...
Message 1 of 5 (246 Views)
Topics: 54
Kudos: 999
Solutions: 173

Re: Can't receive calls

You dont have any diverts enabled?
Cookie
Vodafone Community Expert (or so I'm told) and S8 owner. I don't work for Vodafone
Message 2 of 5 (244 Views)
Poster

no, diverts and call blocking are not enabled.

Message 3 of 5 (233 Views)
Topics: 54
Kudos: 999
Solutions: 173

Mods wont be back until tomorrow to help. You could try live chat. To use live chat click talk to us at the bottom of this page then choose whether you're on bill or pre pay. It should pop up then. If Chrome browser acts up then try a different browser as some versions don't appear to play well with the links.

Cookie
Vodafone Community Expert (or so I'm told) and S8 owner. I don't work for Vodafone
Message 4 of 5 (230 Views)

Hi there,

If you private message (via the link in my signature) over the below info, I can ask our tech team to look into this for you?

Mobile number:

Address:

Date of birth:

Link to your thread or post:

Thanks,

Ashling

Learn all about our new forum, right here .
To send me a private message, simply click here
Please include a link to your thread when sending these over - due to the volume of queries, PMs without a thread link will not be answered.
Message 5 of 5 (204 Views)