Search in Community:
Poster

Blocked

Posted from Apple iPhone
Hi I've recently been blocked off certain websites because of age restrictions. Can you please fix this?
Thank you.
Share to Facebook Share to Twitter More...
Message 1 of 4 (444 Views)
Topics: 54
Kudos: 999
Solutions: 173

Re: Blocked

If you're a payg customer then you must go to a store with photo ID to remove the block as it's the only way. If you're a bill pay customer mods can remove it when they'rte back on Monday or Tuesday (Monday is a bank holiday).
Cookie
Vodafone Community Expert (or so I'm told) and S8 owner. I don't work for Vodafone
Message 2 of 4 (442 Views)
Poster

I purchased a vodafone sim yesterday. I specifically requested that no sites were blocked as I play poker on the internet. The customer assistant dealing with me assured me he had lifted all restrictions and I was good to go. Now I find that some betting sites are blocked after all, this is highly annoying as I asked him specifically if he was sure there was no restrictions as I live several miles away from the nearest vodafone shop and hadn't planned on going into the city again until the following week.

Message 3 of 4 (95 Views)

Hi there,

I'm sorry to hear this, unfortunately as you are a Pay as You Go customer, you would be required to drop in to store with photo I.D in order to have this age restriction removed from your account.

Thanks,

Ashling

Learn all about our new forum, right here .
To send me a private message, simply click here
Please include a link to your thread when sending these over - due to the volume of queries, PMs without a thread link will not be answered.
Message 4 of 4 (93 Views)