Support:

Mobile Network & Coverage

Search in Community:
Poster

€20 credit vanished from my Account

So not content with screwing up the port of my number from O2. it seems Vodafone have now decided to start draining credit from my account.

This morning I was €54 in credit.

made 3 calls today, none of which connected ( not answered & busy), and this evening there is €34 credit in my account

WTF!, is there any way to get a billing statement on a PAYG number?, I 'd love to know where they think that €20 went

Coincidentally VF told me during the day, that cos they have put me thru such grief with the port (1 week plus and still no incoming service from other networks), they were going to top me up with another €20, er but instead they seem to have stolen it!!!!
Share to Facebook Share to Twitter More...
Message 1 of 6 (8,146 Views)
Poster

Re:€20 credit vanished from my Account

Well they gave me my €20 back yesterday as a "goodwill gesture" !

I can't believe there is no way to get a listing of recent calls, times and billing on VF PAYG :o

O2 have had that for a long time now, online at the click of a button, and I believe Meteor have it also

so looks like no way to query billing on VF, we just gotta trust that they never make mistakes!
Message 2 of 6 (8,146 Views)
Topics: 1
Kudos: 40
Solutions: 24

Well they gave me my €20 back yesterday as a "goodwill gesture" !

I can't believe there is no way to get a listing of recent calls, times and billing on VF PAYG :o

O2 have had that for a long time now, online at the click of a button, and I believe Meteor have it also

so looks like no way to query billing on VF, we just gotta trust that they never make mistakes!

Hiya Bonny,

Glad to hear you got looked after.

As to the call details, based on feedback here, online call details is a feature we're be introducing to the website for pay as you go customers.
As soon as we have more details on this we'll be letting everyone know.

Paul.
Vodafone Community Manager
Learn all about our new forum, right here .
Click here for our Service Charter.
If I've requested details via a Private Message, please include a link to your thread when sending these over - due to the volume of queries, unrequested PMs may not be answered.
Message 3 of 6 (8,146 Views)
Poster

hi op, can you tell me what was causing this in the end? thanks
i am me
Message 4 of 6 (8,146 Views)
Poster

Re: €20 credit vanished from my Account

20 euro of my credit has gone missing from my phone and I rang a freephone service to get help and they told me that i would be refunded in the following 3 days... It is now 5 days since i called and my credit is still gone. 

I am not happy with this as I only topped up not too long ago and usually my credit lasts a while 

I hope that i can be helped this time round :/

Message 5 of 6 (338 Views)
Highlighted

Re: €20 credit vanished from my Account

Hi there,

I can see that this matter has been resolved through our Live Chat section, if you need anything else, please get in touch.

Thanks,

Ashling

Learn all about our new forum, right here .
To send me a private message, simply click here
Please include a link to your thread when sending these over - due to the volume of queries, PMs without a thread link will not be answered.
Message 6 of 6 (329 Views)