Search in Community:
Poster

bill too large

[ Edited ]

my daughter overused her phone and i will not be able to meet the next bill debit can some one ring me please at 

Share to Facebook Share to Twitter More...
Message 1 of 3 (90 Views)
Topics: 54
Kudos: 1,058
Solutions: 203

Re: bill too large

Please dont post private information on a public forum as it is a security risk. It is also against forum rules. Instead Private message a moderator.

Mods wont be back until tomorrow to help. You could try live chat. To use live chat click talk to us at the bottom of this page then choose whether you're on bill or pre pay. It should pop up then. If Chrome browser acts up then try a different browser as some versions don't appear to play well with the links.

Cookie
Vodafone Community Expert (or so I'm told) and S9 owner. I don't work for Vodafone
Message 2 of 3 (83 Views)

Re: bill too large

Hi there,

Unfortunately, as this is an online channel, we would be unable to complete call backs to our customers. If the account in question is registered under your name, I would be happy to look into this for you here?

Thanks,

Ashling

Learn all about our new forum, right here .
To send me a private message, simply click here
Please include a link to your thread when sending these over - due to the volume of queries, PMs without a thread link will not be answered.
Message 3 of 3 (76 Views)