Support:

Mobile Billpay Packages

Search in Community:
Highlighted
TK1
Poster

Spotify Premium Stopped working

Posted from Apple iPhone
I am being charged for Spotify Premium even though I was moved to the free service many weeks ago. Can you please refund me this charge and advise when the My premium service will be restored. I have had multiple chats with Vodafone support team over the last few weeks and was never offered a refund or advised when the problem would be solved.
Share to Facebook Share to Twitter More...
Message 1 of 4 (66 Views)
Topics: 54
Kudos: 1,004
Solutions: 186

Re: Spotify Premium Stopped working

Mods wont be back until Monday to help. You could try live chat. To use live chat click talk to us at the bottom of this page then choose whether you're on bill or pre pay. It should pop up then. If Chrome browser acts up then try a different browser as some versions don't appear to play well with the links.

Cookie
Vodafone Community Expert (or so I'm told) and S8 owner. I don't work for Vodafone
Message 2 of 4 (63 Views)
TK1
Poster

Posted from Apple iPhone
Thanks Cookie20, but all the agents were busy yesterday when I tried to chat, and I was directed to the community forum. Also when I was on the chat the day before I was disconnected before I was able to ask the above questions. At this stage I will wait till Monday for the response from a moderator.
Message 3 of 4 (44 Views)

Hi there,

Apologies for any inconvenience caused here, I can confirm that €5 credit has now been added to your account; this credit will be used to offset the cost of your January bill.

Thanks,

Ashling

Learn all about our new forum, right here .
To send me a private message, simply click here
Please include a link to your thread when sending these over - due to the volume of queries, PMs without a thread link will not be answered.
Message 4 of 4 (31 Views)