Support:

Mobile Billpay Packages

Search in Community:
Poster
Accepted Solution

Proof of new address but Missed the billing date

[ Edited ]

Hi Guys

Need address change ASAP as proof of address. I changed my address yesterday as the invoice date is normally the 9th but see the billing is normally up to the 7th. However I need an urgent bill as proof of address is there anyway to get this re-issued or printed in store with the new address details.

Thanks

Share to Facebook Share to Twitter More...
Message 1 of 4 (56 Views)
Topics: 54
Kudos: 1,009
Solutions: 190

Re: Utility Bill Address but Missed the billing date

Just to point out that mobile phones are not utility bills. Only electricity, water or gas are utility bills because they are physically connected to the address by the meter. Mobile phone bills usually dont suffice as there is nothing linking them to the address.
Cookie
Vodafone Community Expert (or so I'm told) and S8 owner. I don't work for Vodafone
Message 2 of 4 (55 Views)
Poster

Posted from Apple iPhone
Interesting this application had it listed as acceptable. Thanks for letting me know.
Message 3 of 4 (50 Views)
Highlighted
Topics: 54
Kudos: 1,009
Solutions: 190

Posted from Generic Android 2.0

Mods wont be back until Monday to help. You could try live chat. To use live chat click talk to us at the bottom of this page then choose whether you're on bill or pre pay. It should pop up then. If Chrome browser acts up then try a different browser as some versions don't appear to play well with the links.

Cookie
Vodafone Community Expert (or so I'm told) and S8 owner. I don't work for Vodafone
Message 4 of 4 (40 Views)