Support:

Mobile Billpay Packages

Search in Community:
Poster

Moving from Bill Pay to PAYG

Hi,

My 24 month contract was due for expiry on 18th Oct 18 and I rang up at the beginning of October to cancel it as I wanted to reduce the monthly bill from €60 per month. I done this so it would be cancelled in time (I was told in chat in the vodafone app that I had to give 30 days notice) but this am I got a text to say that I was being moved to PAYG today and was left with no phone service for several hours. I have not decided if I am going to stay with vodafone or not when I get my next contract, this was so I would have time to decide and not have to pay €60 a month while doing so.

I would like to know why this happened before my contract expired on the 18th and also I would like to know if I was paying a month in advance and if so will the balance be converted to PAYG credit? If I was paying in arrears why was it not continued until the 18th and would still have cost me the same amount?

Thanks

Share to Facebook Share to Twitter More...
Message 1 of 2 (58 Views)
Highlighted

Re: Moving from Bill Pay to PAYG

Hi there, 

If you could private message (via the link in my signature) over the below info, we can look into this for you?

Mobile number:

Address:

Date of birth:

Link to your thread or post:

Thanks,

Heather.

Learn all about our new forum, right here .
To send me a private message, simply click here
Please include a link to your thread when sending these over - due to the volume of queries, PMs without a thread link will not be answered.
Share to Facebook Share to Twitter More...
Message 2 of 2 (50 Views)