Support:

Mobile Billpay Packages

Search in Community:
EG1
Poster

A month later...false subscription to Sky Sports Mobile TV is back

So yeah, exact same issue I posted about this time last month. I got a message to say that my subscription to Sky Sports Mobile TV Updgrade Pack 2 is due on 11/10/2018. To continue at €7/month do nothing. To cancel visit......follow link...

Yep and again link won't let me cancel. Phone call to help desk and community messages here assured me that this subscription was cancelled and here we go again.......oh and by the way when I log on to My Vodafone I have no subscriptions listed, really really frustrating...

Share to Facebook Share to Twitter More...
Message 1 of 3 (59 Views)
Highlighted

Re: A month later...false subscription to Sky Sports Mobile TV is back

Hi there,

I'm sorry to hear this, I am currently chasing this up for you with our tech team. As soon as I have news, I'll be back in touch.

Thanks,

Ashling

Learn all about our new forum, right here .
To send me a private message, simply click here
Please include a link to your thread when sending these over - due to the volume of queries, PMs without a thread link will not be answered.
Message 2 of 3 (49 Views)

Re: A month later...false subscription to Sky Sports Mobile TV is back

Hi there,

Apologies for the delay in responding, our tech team has come back and confirmed that the SMS you received here was sent to you in error. I'm really sorry about that. The entertainment pack currently active on your mobile account is your free subscription to Sky Sport mobile TV pack 1. I have been assured that Sky Sports mobile TV pack 2 is not active on your account and you will not be charged for this service. Sincere apologies for the inconvenience here.

Thanks,

Ashling

Learn all about our new forum, right here .
To send me a private message, simply click here
Please include a link to your thread when sending these over - due to the volume of queries, PMs without a thread link will not be answered.
Message 3 of 3 (34 Views)