Support:

Looking Ahead

Search in Community:
Poster
Accepted Solution

Unsatisfactory service

I am writing to express the issues I have found to have had with Vodafone's service. I have found Vodafone’s service to be exceptionally under par in the last year. I have been both in store and on call to Vodafone’s service team. I have found them to be uneducated on the matter at hand. I have also recently filled out a form regarding the problem with my phone and have had no reply. This leads me to believe that the network is unsatisfactory. At one time I believed that Vodafone was the best service provider; they had an excellent attitude to their customers and provided the best value for money. I now see that the service has fallen, therefore I am viewing my options to change providers, and am urging my friends and family to do the same.
Share to Facebook Share to Twitter More...
Message 1 of 6 (13,304 Views)
Topics: 39
Kudos: 571
Solutions: 485

Re:Unsatisfactory service

Hi there,
Really sorry to hear this - I've taken a look at previous calls into the helpdesk, and can see a possible cause for the issue.
If you don't mind confirming the issues you're encountering, we can take action from there for you?

Thanks,
Learn all about our new forum, right here .
To send me a private message, simply click here
Please include a link to your thread when sending these over - due to the volume of queries, PMs without a thread link will not be answered.
Message 2 of 6 (12,838 Views)
Poster

Hi there,
Really sorry to hear this - I've taken a look at previous calls into the helpdesk, and can see a possible cause for the issue.
If you don't mind confirming the issues you're encountering, we can take action from there for you?

Thanks,

Appreciate the reply. Basically my problem is that I have verified by age with Vodafone on four separate occasions, but still, I cannot access certain sites on the internet on my phone. These sites include Youtube and Facebook. If the problem could be resolved as soon as possible, I would really appreciate it.

Thanks.
Message 3 of 6 (12,838 Views)
Topics: 39
Kudos: 571
Solutions: 485

Hiya,
Would you mind restarting the phone and letting me know how you get on?
This should be fixed now, but I just need to make sure

Thanks,
Learn all about our new forum, right here .
To send me a private message, simply click here
Please include a link to your thread when sending these over - due to the volume of queries, PMs without a thread link will not be answered.
Message 4 of 6 (12,838 Views)
Poster

Hiya,
Would you mind restarting the phone and letting me know how you get on?
This should be fixed now, but I just need to make sure

Thanks,
[/quo

Problem fixed. Thanks very much for your help.
Message 5 of 6 (13,760 Views)
Highlighted
Poster

Re: Unsatisfactory service

I can't seem to get the "new message" to work?  

We have had static on our landline calls since before Christmas.  Unfortunately, it was after Christmas when I was finally able to call Vodafone.  Problem never fixed, family life too busy, weeks later before I finally have time to waste on the phone again.  Problem not fixed again.  Last week I was told the problem was classified as "fixed".  So I assured him the phone line was not fixed and calls were 100% static and we couldn't hear through the line.

This week, again, I am told the line is perfectly fine.  Our phone is new. It isn't the phone. It isn't the inside line. 

What will it take to actually get someone to investigate what the problem is and get our phone line working?  I work, and I don't have the luxury of being able to stay on the phone for inordinate amounts of time to try and convince the Customer Service rep that our phonecalls are full of static, for local calls and international calls.

Your assistance is greatly appreciated. 

Message 6 of 6 (354 Views)