Support:

Fixed Service Technical Support

Search in Community:
Poster

Sure Signal Not Working - Not getting any help over phone

Posted from Apple iPhone
Hi,

My sure signal box which I purchased a year ago (& which has 2 year warranty) has stopped working.
I have done resets, rebooted etc - all the things Vodafone technical support told me to do.
The first agent I spoke to never did anything every though they were supposed to send it to relevant dept. I rang again following day & was transferred to several different delta & nobody wanted to help or look into it. Had to call again And that agent logged the problem & told me I would be contacted back before end of today & that was definitely going to happen as Vodafone only had this time to get back as per their policy.
Surprisingly no call today - just chatted with webchat who were completely useless - apparently the issue has been escalated and he escalated again (twice?) over the web chat.
I doubt I’m going to hear back from anyone and it’s very frustrating.
Nothing has changed in my house - internet is strong etc - didn’t change phones.
The unit can’t be replaced as they are not available - so what are my options.
I have NO service without it - I had full service when it worked for the last year and it’s the only reason I’m with Vodafone - I will be looking for a full refund and to leave Vodafone -

Can I do this over the phone to a ‘dedicated’ team or do I have to call into a shop.

Thanks
Share to Facebook Share to Twitter More...
Message 1 of 3 (405 Views)

Re: Sure Signal Not Working - Not getting any help over phone

Hi there,

Sorry to hear you're having such trouble with your Sure Signal device. If you private message (via the link in my signature) over the below info, I can look into this for you?

Contact number (this is number that our tech team will contact you on if troubleshooting is required):
Mobile numbers registered:
Sure signal serial number:
Address:
Date of birth:
Light sequence displayed on your Sure Signal device:

Link to the original post or thread:

Thanks,

Liam

Learn all about our new forum, right here .
To send me a private message, simply click here
Please include a link to your thread when sending these over - due to the volume of queries, PMs without a thread link will not be answered.
Message 2 of 3 (397 Views)
Poster

Re: Sure Signal Not Working - Not getting any help over phone

Posted from Apple iPhone
Thanks, I have just replied to you by private message.
Message 3 of 3 (386 Views)