Search in Community:
Poster

Vodafone supplying Eir FTTH?

Hi There, 

I have heard that Vodafone sales have been calling to areas with Eir FTTH saying that they are now supplying the service. I cannot see any mention of this on the vodafone website. Is this the case, and if so, what price are the packages, etc?

Many Thanks

Jason

Share to Facebook Share to Twitter More...
Message 1 of 6 (142 Views)

Re: Vodafone supplying Eir FTTH?

Hi Jason,

That's correct, our Gigabit broadband service is now accessible through OpenEir’s FTTH network. Are you interested in broadband only or broadband & home phone, TV etc.?

Thanks,

Heather.

Learn all about our new forum, right here .
To send me a private message, simply click here
Please include a link to your thread when sending these over - due to the volume of queries, PMs without a thread link will not be answered.
Message 2 of 6 (138 Views)
Poster

Hi Heather, 

It would be FTTH Broadband and home phone. 

Kind Regards

Jason

Message 3 of 6 (136 Views)

No problem Jason, we currently have an offer available for €25 for the first 6 months on any of our Gigabit broadband packages for new customers or existing customers upgrading from DSL broadband. I've listed the available Gigabit home phone & broadband bundles below & their prices after the first 6 months. 

- Gigabit Broadband 150Mbps & Unlimited ROI landline calls €60

- Gigabit Broadband 300Mbps & Unlimited ROI landline calls €70

- Gigabit Broadband 1000Mbps & Unlimited ROI landline calls €95

- Gigabit Broadband 150Mbps & Unlimited ROI landline and mobile calls €70

- Gigabit Broadband 300Mbps & Unlimited ROI landline and mobile calls €80

- Gigabit Broadband 1000Mbps & Unlimited ROI landline and mobile calls €105

If you've any further queries on these just let us know.

Thanks,

Heather.

Please include a link to your thread when sending these over - due to the volume of queries, PMs without a thread link will not be answered.
Message 4 of 6 (134 Views)
Poster

Has anyone actually been signed up for this yet? My Eircode became available for the Eir fibre ftth over a week ago, and I've yet discover anyone at Vodafone who can give me a definitive answer. A fella on the sales line was telling me that it might be available in a month or two, despite my having told him that it already was available, and just had to be connected to the DP. Basically, he didn't have a clue. English wasn't his first language, and that was part of the problem. It took about ten attempts for him to make a correct note of my Eircode number.

I've been a long time VAH and Bill-pay monthly customer, and my latest interaction with Vodafone doesn't inspire confidence. As far as I know, Vodafone can't be contacted by email these days, which is another problem.

Message 5 of 6 (77 Views)

Hi there,

Sorry for the delay in our reply.

Can you please send on the below details by PM and we can clarify the availability of FTTH at your address:

Account number:

Date of Birth:

Full address:

Thanks,

Liam

Message 6 of 6 (56 Views)