Support:

Fixed Service Packages & Plans

Search in Community:
Poster

Switch from another provider and incorrect billing

[ Edited ]

I arranged for a transfer from another provider in the middle of August and I'm having a terrible journey from the start. Wrong package was processed by sales team and my phone line was cancelled and I lost the phone number I've had for 20 years or so. I was supposed to be on an offer for 6 months and I have a confimation of that in writing however a small discount was applied instead which is not satisfactory and I was placed on a 60 euro bill a month. I don't know anyone who switches providers to pay more money! I tried many times to rectify these issues with your call centre advisors but they keep repeating the same story or give me inaccurate details. We're back to square one. How can I make a complaint in writing? Can you arrange for a call back from a manager? Please contact by pm for my details. 

Share to Facebook Share to Twitter More...
Message 1 of 2 (65 Views)

Re: Switch from another provided and incorrect billing

Hi there,

We're sorry to hear you've had issues with the port over to ourselves.

As we are an online channel, we cannot arrange callbacks. However, please PM us the below details and we can take a look at your account:

Account number:

Date of Birth:

Full address:

Link to this thread:

Thanks,

Liam

Learn all about our new forum, right here .
To send me a private message, simply click here
Please include a link to your thread when sending these over - due to the volume of queries, PMs without a thread link will not be answered.
Share to Facebook Share to Twitter More...
Message 2 of 2 (59 Views)