Search in Community:
Regular

Moving home,email sent

Hi there.
Week ago I called 1907 to move my broadband to new house(same estate).I was told to sent email wich I did.Got reply from rep that someone will contact me in few days to discuss moving home broadband.The only issue I have that line is active in the old house and there will be new tenants moving in so I dont want anyone to use internet or home phone at old address.
Can someone from dedicated team call me to set up broadband at new house and disconnect at old place?
I really hope to have home broadband active asap.Thanks

Share to Facebook Share to Twitter More...
Message 1 of 3 (149 Views)
Topics: 54
Kudos: 1,058
Solutions: 203

Re: Moving home,email sent

Posted from Generic Android 2.0

Mods wont be back until tomorrow to help. You could try live chat. To use live chat click talk to us at the bottom of this page then choose whether you're on bill or pre pay. It should pop up then. If Chrome browser acts up then try a different browser as some versions don't appear to play well with the links.

Cookie
Vodafone Community Expert (or so I'm told) and S9 owner. I don't work for Vodafone
Message 2 of 3 (147 Views)

Re: Moving home,email sent

Hi there,

If you private message (via the link in my signature) over the below info, I can look into this for you?

Account number:

Address:

Date of birth:

Link to your thread or post:

Thanks,

Liam

Learn all about our new forum, right here .
To send me a private message, simply click here
Please include a link to your thread when sending these over - due to the volume of queries, PMs without a thread link will not be answered.
Message 3 of 3 (138 Views)