Search in Community:
Poster

Cancel service

[ Edited ]

Hi,

I plan to move from Vodafone to another mobile provider.

It is practically impossible to contact you to let you know.

I will cancel my Direct Debit - can you tell me when the service will finish?

My number is xxxx.

Regards,

Peter

Share to Facebook Share to Twitter More...
Message 1 of 4 (216 Views)
Topics: 50
Kudos: 420
Solutions: 44

Re: Cancel service

[ Edited ]

@pcw883 wrote:

Hi,

I plan to move from Vodafone to another mobile provider.

It is practically impossible to contact you to let you know.

I will cancel my Direct Debit - can you tell me when the service will finish?

My number is xxx.

Regards,

Peter

What methods have you tried to contact them?

I believe if you are out of contract you are required to provide 28bdays notice or something along those lines.

If you are out of contract, you simply need to go to the new provider and hab e them port your number.

You will then receive a final bill from Vodafone with charges up to that point plus the charges for the notice period you were to provide.

All of this is assuming we are talking about moving your phone account, as you did not state which service you want to move.

Hope that helps 

Digi

digi-expert.JPG 

Message 2 of 4 (214 Views)
Topics: 54
Kudos: 1,058
Solutions: 203

Please dont post private information on a public forum as it is a security risk. It is also against forum rules. Instead Private message a moderator.

Cookie
Vodafone Community Expert (or so I'm told) and S9 owner. I don't work for Vodafone
Message 3 of 4 (198 Views)
Highlighted

Hi there,

We would ask all users to refrain from posting their personal details on the forum. If my colleagues or I need information such as this, we would always ask for this to be sent through PM.

I'm sorry to hear you're looking to cancel your service with Vodafone, before making the switch to another provider, I would recommend that you get in touch with our loyalty team on free phone 1800995522.

If you would like to keep your existing mobile number and have this moved to a different network provider, you would need to contact your new provider directly and request this. Once your number has been moved over to your new network provider, Vodafone will be alerted that you wish to leave and will proceed with closing your account and issuing you with your final bill 28 days later.

Thanks,

Ashling

Learn all about our new forum, right here .
To send me a private message, simply click here
Please include a link to your thread when sending these over - due to the volume of queries, PMs without a thread link will not be answered.
Message 4 of 4 (194 Views)