Search in Community:
Frequent Poster

Cancel contract

I don't know how you're doing it but you're doing it wrong. 

When I moved to the house in the country two years ago I was getting 3.3Mbps on average. Slow but consistent. 

These days I'm lucky if I get 1.5Mbps. Speed test wouldn't even return upload result most of the time. 

I'm not going to pay for such a poor service when a person closer to the exchange can enjoy speeds probably ten times faster. 

I'm out of contract so please cancel my subscription to Vodafone at home.

Share to Facebook Share to Twitter More...
Message 1 of 5 (333 Views)
Highlighted

Re: Cancel contract

Hi there,

I'm sorry to hear this, I can see that you were speaking with a member of our care team earlier today; can you confirm if you still require assistance with your query?

Thanks,

Ashling

Learn all about our new forum, right here .
To send me a private message, simply click here
Please include a link to your thread when sending these over - due to the volume of queries, PMs without a thread link will not be answered.
Message 2 of 5 (323 Views)
Frequent Poster

Posted from Sony E6653
No, no need for you to take any action. I will follow up with cancellations customer service. Thanks
Message 3 of 5 (315 Views)
Poster

Hi,

I would like to cancel my home phone and broadband account.

The T&Cs say that you must send a signed letter - is this the only way to cancel the contract?

If so, want address do I send this letter to?

Regards,

Brian

Message 4 of 5 (289 Views)

Hi Brian,

If you would like to switch your service to a new provider, you will need to contact your new provider directly and provide them with your UAN, once your new provider has moved your service over successfully, Vodafone will issue you with your final bill 28 days later.

If you would prefer to cancel you existing service completely, you will be required to provide Vodafone with 28 days’ notice in order to complete your cancellation request. If you private message (via the link in my signature) over the below info, we can have this arranged for you here?

Landline number/CRN:

Address:

Date of birth:

Link to your thread or post:

Thanks,

Ashling

Learn all about our new forum, right here .
To send me a private message, simply click here
Please include a link to your thread when sending these over - due to the volume of queries, PMs without a thread link will not be answered.
Message 5 of 5 (283 Views)